House Budget off-budget format

By popular demand, my esteemed opponents and especially opponentok do not believe in a better venture to deny their pessimism.

29 photo.

That's how the place looked like a dream on the day when I saw him for the first time.

So the background is as follows: Year of the 2010th, martyr 30 years old, and newly minted svezhezhenaty led his beloved wife without a doubt in a small one-bedroom apartment he bought a year as a 3, but standing without repair, because - and what for sobsno? But after the wedding, "fig", it became clear, and the repair was made in the month with the help of his father-in-law and some mothers. It is still unclear, as I once, at birth did not understand that the repairs to be done here and now, and markups can sleep at night without repair? Well done and done on time, thank God, because here the children have gone. When they reach the number of two, began to think what to do next for the four of us in odnuhe nekomilfo, given that the folder home runs, and he needs at least a corner where children can not reach for little hands.

And you will be surprised (if you have no children) where they can still reach. So, pulling third child out of the washing machine, which is very nearly managed to play like a real hick decided to take out a mortgage and buy an apartment, but the balance was obtained as follows: flat for at least 3 room improved (to cabinet was) or 4 bedrooms are on the last floor and not in the anus of the world - 2.8 million. This is about 80-90 square meters and is still closely for two children not going to stop. And that if you try and look for and save on realtors and other brethren wanting to facilitate your pocket as much as possible. Repair it, the most modest, even with partial furniture - 1 million rubles. Plyusuya here interest costs obmytie and housewarming - 5.5 million at least, albeit spread over 10-15 years. Bad that it needed to take a loan and pay constantly, because my work situation is supposed empty, then thickly and empty could take up to six months. He scratched his head came to the conclusion that it is necessary to build a house, because it can be built in stages and without credits. Exactly a year looking for land, for taking away initially did not want to, and close to the world price bites. As a result, we found a suitable almost 7 acres next to the father-in area that seemed quiet, but relatively close to the right we shop, the forest and the market for the sane by our standards of money - 700tys.rub. The first attempt was unsuccessful at once: after the return of money and the delivery of documents in regpalatu The site was the second boss.

The deal was terminated, it was not funny, but the seller has shown its best side - he called and offered to return the money. In the meantime the bank standing in line to talking and it turned out that on the same street he has a lot, but a dual, 14 acres, and it is, in principle, taking into account the inconvenience we delivered ready to sell it for 900 thousand. Total at the second attempt, I became the owner of 14 acres in the place where he wanted to, and I must say it was a horror as cheap, because a year later some shady characters offering 1.8 million for the site, and as much again for the unfinished house.

On the other hand. In the pictures seen old foundation 4.2h5.5m apparently planned the house, but for a long time, even before the foundation pit approximately 10h12m, and the shaft of the earth from it dispersed in half portion, causing one half above the other about 30cm. Old foundation for us to still come in handy, running forward to say that it has built a bath. Himself. How could.

What is next? Of course the project at home! So wanted to do, even in a dream saw:

And to the gallery!

But the price tag on this beauty - a horse, no chance to build.

Finally, after about a year of argument slipped 450kv.m. 200 in this form.

From a different angle.

When zatyagivats Troy Ku was already ashamed, exactly on the 9th May yet begun. He called the beloved and almost native "cock", marked out territory and began to dig. I do not know why I do vtemyashilos drain on its own way, and not as it should, and the tractor driver is not punished hitch bucket 60cm, and 80. He was surprised, but not say anything, arrived on time and with the right bucket. It turned out this way.

And that's it. Bottom line: the trench depth plus or minus bast meters and a width of 0.8 m in length, 54 in METAR came 5400r and two hours of time. Soil brought down inside to sweat less bedding on the ground floor. Economy.

But then the deal fell stake: I had a blockage, then rain eventually trench collapsed, crumbled, more than a month stood and began to sag. I could not pull more, so almost at nightfall driving about 500km from a trip jerked setting ordered a mixer with a pump, and frantically knitting fittings, thanks to the help of tests. One figsam would not have time. At the same time drove KAMAZ rubble, then to save on concrete, because after cleaning the trench it has become more than a meter in width and depth. Just behind Booth came KAMAZ gravel and sand, approximately 10-12 tonnes, together with the father we all poured into the trench, stamped, smashed bottles around, so you do not drag past midnight and flooded homes. In the morning I could not get up immediately, saying tension yesterday and mileage. Coffee, shower and closer to 10 hours had to go to the construction site, went for a mixer. Fill neinetersna itself, krmoe the fact that it would be necessary of course to wear sunglasses even though it was, then it would not get in eyes ricocheted gravel, and he's still in the concrete - the eye of a month was red and swollen, but nothing happened. So look after pouring the foundation.

So. Help on the second day there was no one left, so do not vibrate vibrate as you can see on the surface. But in the end it turned out even better for the coupling socket only improved.

Upon this my contribution to the construction was completed, for the pace as I knew the house would be ready at best for my retirement. As a result, to strangle the toad hired neighboring Uzbeks (in the background is seen the house, they at that time already half finished, we started at the same time). 3 And the brave Uzbek three days flooded basement

And even fell asleep to the remains of sand and gravel :) Just something for 40 thousand rubles. Together with the foundation and the plinth to the veranda.

The material of the walls, too divisive, would the same for free and all, but nothing happened and eventually, in the end found a stone yardstick with which the truth no one wanted to communicate, but for 2000P per cubic brave Uzbeks say "Made, hazyain." And they did. That was such a stone, a disassembled an old fortress, it at least 200 years. Photo poorly conveys the scale, the size of the stone about 70h20h30sm. Weight 50-70 kg stone.

But the characters themselves, and the result of their labor. The window pictured 3.5h2.2m. Shoby It was clear that they had to endure. Laying the entire first floor of the house, on nemotrya drogoviznu per cubic started 70 thousand p. This, together with Laying nets.

Meanwhile, I picked out the stone bathhouse which was originally planned to house, but due to the fact that he has crumbled in KAMAZ during transportation on pallets - the maximum that it is to be shining in the bath.

Back view. On a photo a piece of the fortress wall. Break it could not nothing, really hell knows how such a solution ancient bonded masonry? In the end, it brought along with debris.

I forgot: the construction of a started with the purchase of windows, a little b / y, but still in the cellophane, for them and customized apertures, why are the sizes of windows and left. Total: 8 windows, 2 of the biggest 3.5m, 4 to 2.2 and a couple of 1.5 - 36 000 p.

Then everything went quickly: put the plate 8 pieces 64r services, crane and stacking.

And the house began to resemble a house. Let remotely.

Second floor laid cinder blocks, did not want to be manufactured and the Uzbeks zaroptali - on the second floor of the stone is not to compete, and left it a little. In general I went out to meet them. Slag really take the one next to that 12etazhkustroili, gravel, expanded clay and no slag. Actually it's just concrete blocks without voids. Brand strength 250.

As a result, by early September I bought a house look like this. This day I remember the opening of the Uzbeks - they are like birds, migratory and free, having arrived on the scene, I did not find anyone there. They flew away to warmer climes, and even promised to return.

But as for the work carried out payment was not fully Thu I thought someone should - he will come again. Total house wintered well:

I decided not to be upset, and yet had time to put the fence, just fiddled with a roof bath and so on. Affairs at the construction site was dofiga always - only manage to carve out time

very early in the spring of starlings ... sorry - hard workers came as silently and right off the bat.

Quickly all set up, and put the roof of the house began to look so

Then septic, water, windows, and so on. And at the end of construction it happened like this. It seems that designed?

Posted in [mergetime] 1395363322 [/ mergetime]
As a result, 3.8 million partial renovation of the first floor, so you can live! 235 sq.m. area. One and a half years time. Or did treshka-chetyreshka for the same money?

Inside not excrete: linoleum on the floor, the walls are painted (still children killed)

Ladder Uzbeks detain 2 months, first welded metal, but do not exactly able to fix, too, vbschem poured it tries, but also crooked. But I have already trimmed itself as remained.

Tags

See also

New and interesting