Teetering on the brink

A native English city Besingstouk stuntman Scott Young, traveling the world and doing a handstand on the roofs of buildings without any insurance. All this he takes the camera attached to his leg.

"When you do a handstand, you need to focus on the ground in front of the eyes to keep the balance. If the ground nearby - fine, but I have seen from a great height, so I try to lock in my head the fact that the earth is many meters away from me ».

"It is rather a psychological test - you have to focus on what you do, not on what might happen».

Scott has stood on his hands on the buildings in three different countries - the UK, China and India.
Last Scott removed his own stunts in the 20-storey building destroyed in Delhi, India. "We were in India, and I thought," Why not? " It was scary, but I'm confident in my body and that I can ».

"This trick was more technical, because the fence was no wider than my thumb. Besides, if I fall, you likely would have died, and my mother would kill me because of this scandal ».

Scott also had time to visit China - namely in Shanghai, where he balanced on the roof of the 40-storey skyscraper at a height of 146 m. ​​

"Even my teammates wanted me to put on my insurance, but I know I can manage without it." Scott's mother is so afraid of the "hobby" of his son, he refused to look at the photos and video son, made during his extreme experiments.

"She was very upset when I showed her first video, so I stopped doing it, in the sense - to show her video».

Scott practicing free running 15 years, and he even lit up in the film "The new Spider-Man».

"Yes, I got the injury. He stretches the ligaments of the shoulder, but it is rather injury from monotonous repetition of the same movements than from falls ».
"My most serious injury - a dislocated ankle when I landed badly on the mat during the premiere of the film. The irony is that if I had landed on the concrete, I would have rolled over and got up as if nothing had happened ».

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting