Diamond taxidermy Beth Beverly

Beth Beverly American jeweler, taxidermist, its unique profession to make a girl one of a kind. It creates a jeweled jewelry and figurines of animals, as well as numerous decorations made of fur, feathers and whole animals.

She is known also under the name Diamond, moreover, that it created its project name "Diamond taxidermy."

Glamorous dog

Glamorous dog

Glamorous dog

Cat with crystal ball

Cat with crystal ball

Beth would not mind a joke. She comes up with the names of their installations. So, chicken Kraizyana got its name from the word Crazy (crazy) with the suffix -yana that creates oriental name.

Hen Kraizyana

Flying Rabbit Regasus. The name comes from the word Pegasus (flying horse) and Rabbit (rabbit).

Flying Rabbit Regasus

Chanterelle Kiki. Probably, she took his name from Coco. Playful fashionista.

Chanterelle Kiki

This bird-Moon. It glows in the dark and looks charming and mysterious.

Mr. Moon

Mr. Moon

Mr. Moon

Bright ideas can be diluted almost conceptual. For example, here is this duck Bobby. Holy Bobby. Godden almost as if in mockery of religion. Not very respectfully, but funny.

Holy duck Bobby

I often go to antique shops, looking for jewelry, chains, rare items. All of this then I use at work.

Imposing bear with glamorous decoration in the ear and nose. Mat like, such as practical and beautiful.

Bear rug

Bear rug

Lamb Lambi

This fun rybelka, ie fish, and protein.

Rybelka

And the rabbit magician ... Looks anxious and somehow not very zhizneutverzhdayusche.

Rabbit in a vase

And two more wealthy characters: little raccoon and fox-bogateyka.

Rich Fox

Rich Raccoon

I believe that my work is cheerful and bright. In early childhood, we drilled holes with girlfriends in shells and made earrings. Not surprisingly, a little grown up, I decided to continue this exciting activity. I began to learn from the book itself Nyumera Frank. It was outdated material, and I realized that I had to learn seriously. In 2010 I graduated from the Institute of Taxidermy in Rosolo, and now live in New York.

Especially good at Beth hats. Just not tear his eyes. Amazing talent and sense of style, can not believe that young girls experience only 4 years.

Hat with feathers

Hat with squirrel

Knitted hat

Hat

Hat

Hat

I have a profound respect for his craft, and I want to bring it to a totally different level. Many believe Taxidermy blasphemy, mockery of wildlife, not even going to take the time to someone in something persuade. I do not kill, animals, I only use dead animals, which I brought from zoos, forestry, private plantations and farms. Vice Versa! Taksidmerist obliged to preserve the beauty of a bygone, to prove to the world how beautiful and priceless nature.

Cap-headdress

Hat with fur and feathers

Hat

Hat

Hat

I think that my passion for taxidermy born after countless losses. Many relatives have gone out of my life, and I can not perpetuate them. It turns out that my work - a tribute to those who are not with me.

Hat

Hat

Hat

Hat

Hat

I find inspiration in a dream. Sometimes I dream finished work and I just embodies it. I work slowly, and it is a huge disadvantage, because the work with such material requires skill and speed.

Beth creates a lot of accessories: pendants, bracelets, brooches. All they quickly sold out.

Decoration feather

Keychain bird foot

Keychain cleft foot

Keychain bird foot

Brooch

Brooch

Beth takes a personal orders, creates installations for exhibitions, delivers its products to rent, talks about new ideas. It often publish in specific journals, advertising projects.

Necklace

Necklace

Her hats and decorations are of extraordinary fragility and sculptural elegance. In addition, Beth has created entirely new piece of jewelry that can be said about her invention.

Earrings, necklace

Beth continues to create, and it plans to begin building a massive sculpture.

Beth Beverly

Tags

See also

New and interesting