Autumn in Tuscany

Writes Stanislav Savin:
Spring has come. And finally, my photos of ripe autumn trip to the Italian Tuscany, beautiful land, sung classics of Russian and world art. And as much as there was shot pictures - hard to imagine! I am no exception - during the trip 3 times short on space on the flash drive. Now in front of me on the screen burn 800 colored pictures, and I do not know which side to approach the material. After each frame carries a unique Tuscan landscape, these strangers, and at the same time comfortable and close to the Russian people. 4 times I took up writing the post, throwing 4 times ... This is the fifth attempt. I hope you will appreciate my work. :)

During the 10 days spent in friendly company, we were able to see a lot and hold everything in one post is unlikely. I want to tell you about the scenic valley about the city and about the place where we lived. But now I invite you to walk it in the classic Tuscan countryside! However, less than perfect, they do not get this.

Before this trip about Tuscany I knew quite a bit, even other people's photos do not really looked. One of the main resources for inform me recently began a blog Daniel Korzhonova satorifoto, which for a year has time to visit so many beautiful places that few people dreamed. From him I drew the base and information about Tuscany and thanks to him, this trip took place in October 2013, where Daniel in the photo tour was organized, and I humble the driver of one of the carriages, rolling around on the hills of the tour participants.

Early October - the off-season in Tuscany. The harvest of the fields has been removed, and the land plowed for new crops. I was annoyed by this fact, expecting to see golden field of dry grass, but instead had to sinking to the ankles in mud run in search of the frame. I should not have worried. Invariably frame rescued the sky! Thanks to the huge expanse of clouds were born in his eyes, on a nearby hill was rain, the sun shone and next. Nothing prevents the flow of wind and water carefully take care of this valley.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting