Beautiful scenery Lisa Wood

Photographer Lisa Wood creates a stunning combination of images of photographs taken in the beautiful expanse of farmland of the American northwest.

Each image consists of about 30 frames, which are formed in giperdetalizirovannuyu applique.

In these magnificent undulating hills there are traces of human presence. Although natural scenery with pointed stern look almost uninhabited expanses.

Photographer painstakingly collected throughout the day images of rural Washington State. Then, it places the frames on each other to make the entire area of ​​the image sharpness.

A lonely house in the center of perspective and dramatic crimson sunset, which is visible from afar.

Lisa Wood - a photographer from the neighboring state of Idaho. For a long time she was traveling dirt roads Palouse region (Palouse). Each photograph it consists of 30 different images that focus on a specific aspect, for example, on a hilltop area of ​​the sky or on the plant.

Quality capriciously, so images from Steptoe Butte National Park Wood used Photoshop, to customize the colors and scenes in accordance with its views.

All photos combined in a series of "The Art of farmland" were filmed in a radius of 100 miles in the Palouse region, known for its fertile soil.

Forty years of Wood goes on 12 hours to find the ideal point for the review stage. She says: "I begin with a very good material and turns it into something of my imagination. My artistic style - an abstract realism, bridging the gap between abstract and completely realistic style ».

The photographer Liza Wood.

'I use the photographs and your imagination to create the unexpected, rural panorama. I hope that the audience for a moment pauses, something feels wonders wonders.

I have been studying our relationship with the natural world in the age of high technology. We live in an age of information overload ... information puts pressure on us as never before. Modern society is increasingly divorced from nature.

In wide open agricultural landscapes that I create, there is something amazing. For example, the peacock became my constant theme in this series. It symbolizes immortality and reminds us that the natural world is eternal, while the things created by man, of a temporary nature.

When I turn to frame something made by man, it illustrates the decay. Personally, I am drawn to the large open space ... it's a place where I can just breathe and be ».

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting