Russia well on the way North Korea

< Sacked editor in chief of Lenta.ru Timchenko. Editor the most objective and readable novostiynogo Russian Internet resource. Just before the Peace March. 39 out of 84 employees (including the entire technical department) resigned in protest.
Just to quote some kommmenty:
< ksenobayt, March 14, 2014 at 13:58 #
Tape - objectively best media publication that existed in Russia and throughout the former CIS.
I sincerely hope that the guys will not be lost in the maelstrom of events and those responsible for this ****** [complete failure] sooner or later otgrebut spoonful.
< amarao, March 14, 2014 at 15: 07 # ↵ ↑
Once there resigned 39 people? I think as soon as the required 2 weeks are over, we are waiting for a completely different "ribbon." Just in time for April 1.
< +3 ksenobayt, March 14, 2014 at 15: 08 # ↵ ↑
Did you notice the past tense, "existed»?
< +19 maximbo, March 14, 2014 at 14:00 #
A rally in Moscow tomorrow, by the way.

< +6 xbreaker, March 14, 2014 at 14:09
So it was nice to start the day with a ribbon, I do not even know where to look for alternatives now. Their line of quality and humor in general is the best I have ever seen and it does not matter that broadcast football or press conference Yanukovych.

< chat group "tapes" with a new chief editor:
slon.ru/russia/novyy_glavnyy_redaktor_lenty_ru_ya_nichego_ne_znayu-1069956.xhtml

and Comments to the video:
< ksenobayt, March 14, 2014 at 14: 24 # ↵ ↑
Believe me, I've read over the last two days, all that has any relevance to the topic.
Goreslavsky always interesting ***** [untouched Woman] builds himself a fool, and includes, without dumping in ogoloteluyu defense. I scared of his rhetoric stanovitsya.0 maximbo, March 14, 2014 at 14: 27 # ↵ ↑
Well. With this resource, the chief editor kranty. Sag under any.
+ < 2 ksenobayt, March 14, 2014 at 14: 28 # ↵ ↑
He did not sag, it is not made for this. It is designed to relay will initially great, such holy believe.
< can be summarized that the Russian information space confident step stomping in the zone of total censorship and isolation. So it is absolutely not leave an alternative to dissidents. And then - why such confusion and vacillation - TV channels broadcast a single, online resources - both. And so - the blogosphere was filtered resources dispersed or trampled - and lepota. No disagreement. Full odobryams turning into a standing ovation.
Orwell was right old man, oh rights ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting