Museum of the Field of Miracles (34 photos)

Nintendo Suitcase!
The same! The First! Inside it, and scattered throughout the museum a little money. Whether large coins are hesitant to throw, or raise them quickly, I do not know.

All the most valuable thing Lyudmila moved in the mid-90s.

My friends, this Fejer! So many positive emotions from visiting museums, such pleasure, I have never received! Especially because in this museum exhibits many of you can not only see but also touch, feel and more - try!

That way, very entertaining ... a tapestry?

Picks it up and see the wonderful mosaics.

On the reverse side of which - the crossword.

In the main sovey weight, gifts lie here so here is a free sypom.

The second most popular hero of the museum after Jakubowicz - Putin

Money is everywhere, at the bottom of the lute, a trifle rattled even inside it.

Carpets, tapestries, paintings ...

Gifts from the miners in the museum is why it is particularly noticeable.

Remakes.

Checkers, swords, military ammunition.

Including clearly souvenir.

Gifts traffic police.

Here is incomprehensible thingy too, from the miners.

Oil workers, railroad workers, doctors ...

Many coats of arms and other symbols.

Many honorary awards and signs in respect of Yakubochicha: "Honorary Cossack", "Honorary rescuer", "Honorary who do not understand," etc.

Yes, it should be said that the museum is located in the pavilion "Friendship of Peoples", and since we VVC All-Russia Exhibition Center, the exhibition and in it too, but on the basis of annually-allocated budget they even updated.
That's just not clear rental policy of the VVC has led to the fact that in one small room mixed museum "Field of Miracles" and the exhibition dedicated to the people of Russia.
That's like one of the exhibits of this exhibition.

That alcohol-edible showcase. Inside empty, or filled with fluid and confusing content exhibits.
As you can see, embossed glass, the new is not inserted (probably because of unprofitability) and stand just shook tape

Crossword again, now in the hut.

Domovyata.

Bottle, it is grown and marinate something incomprehensible.
At the very bottle? Yeah, right - Crossword!

Awards, medals, badges, awards, clocks.

Gift employees mercury industry - a scattering of white, sparkling crystals on a velvet backing.

Gifts permeate his kindness and love.

Here is the picture of the person touched me to the core.

Oobenno Well here's a view.

Jakubowicz the eyes of children.

More.

Gift from dentists.

slait

Tags

See also

New and interesting