Made in USSR (24 photos)

These pictures I found in the closet - they, among other things, have left the people who lived in the apartment before. Huge rolls of large format, partially wrinkled and torn, lay in a corner of the closet for years - the owner of them and not enough, and we have not thrown. The other day they decided to scan and retouch from dents and scratches before upload to the network. The result is in front of you.

Yes - I do not know the author. The most simple - to assume that a former owner of the apartment. I know his name - Esakov.

What does this man, I honestly do not understand. But an unusual picture.

Similarly, I do not understand, that's what makes this girl in a white coat. Like something scientific, but even science itself determine not undertake.

But here in general everything is clear.

And here again is unclear. Some shop, but why her headphones?

Inspired work.

Pioneers of dance.

"Early in the morning I get up at all in the Mausoleum!»

This, apparently, laundry.

Handles any instrument turns this severe woman, I do not presume to suggest.

As in this case. Although women are less severe.

And here again, everything is clear.

This Engineer Garin and his hyperboloid. Or more boring version: something geodesic.

In this photo, apparently captured a master class manufacturing of shoes.

Remarkable expression in working on the left. And in order that the gesture in the middle.

Shop. Make something with the help of what is proposed "to meet adequately the XXVI Congress of the CPSU." Obviously, this is 1981 - the year of my birth.

That's because in my opinion looks a mechanical model.

And this is the builder.

Here people having fun on the drawing. Shamelessly posing.

Work is in progress. Over what is - again not undertake to determine.

The inscription on the back of the photos, "Foreign guests at hotel" Youth "»

Almost round the door evokes the scenery for the film "Solaris". Everything else, however, does not cause such associations.

This picture I really like - and the mood and composition. Littered horizon straightening did not - let it be as it is.

A selection began with a smiling girl, she runs a smiling girl. But another.

community.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting