The Russian pavilion at Expo 2010 (36 photos)

This year, the creators of the Russian pavilion at Expo 2010 was a difficult task. It was necessary to create a large, beautiful, attractive pavilion. At the same time it should be functional, that is, not just to attract the attention of various chips, but also can be used for presentations and negotiations.

Subject of the Russian pavilion - "The best city is the one where children are happy." Therefore, in a lot of attention paid to children's theme. Developed the concept of the pavilion Boris Krasnov ...

Uzbekistan:

Kazakhstan:

Estonia:

Lithuania:

All the interior of the Lithuanian pavilion busy decorations balloon. I do not quite understand the concept:

Belarus:

Ukraine:

Pavilion of Ukraine caused some confusion. It is not clear what's the "yin and yang". Around the front door painted a strange map. Also did not understand what was meant. That all great civilizations were born in Ukraine? By the way, how "Ukraine" or "in Ukraine?»:

Russian pavilion by volume, more than any other pavilion at the exhibition, apart from the Chinese, who goes out of the competition. Outwardly, it looks like a snow fort with 12 towers:

The building is designed Levon Airapetov Valeria Transfiguration and Andrew Panchenko. I do not know how this has been achieved, but standing next to him, you feel the power of our country:

The first floor is designed in a simple style, and there will be held a variety of presentations, business meetings and negotiations. The second floor is decorated in the style of the city of Flower Dunno. Here 3d-animation of our pavilion:

When I was in the hall, the first floor was almost completed. Here is his plan:

Conference hall for 100 people with simultaneous translation booths:

Tower regions. There will be presented temporary exhibitions of various regions of Russia:

On the first floor there are 2 restaurants. One of haute cuisine, where the salad will be served with a molecular cucumber foam:

I hope everyone had already eaten:

And fast food with outdoor seating. In the tower, people will get a tray of food for 90 yuan (390 rubles), and choose a drink in the street, "Vodka Bar»:

Last year was held the All-Russian children's competition, which was attended by children from many cities of Russia: "The city of the future through the eyes of children." On the basis of drawings made by children for the competition, on the ground floor built several models of futuristic cities:

Chip became the first floor tower, which hangs on the wall of multiple monitors. Each of them will show interviews with children from different countries on how they see the future of the city. On the big screen in another corner of the room will be displayed with the results of the final movie world of research. All children will speak in their native language, that is, as it were, Russia stresses that we think not only about themselves, but think globally:

Registration of the second floor is occupied by Boris Krasnov:

Second Floor:

Inside these houses will be on display video stories of children dressed in futuristic costumes on the latest scientific inventions and achievements:

On the ceiling hangs station "Mir", almost life-size:

One evening I found arrival Director of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations of the Ministry of Industry and Trade Kalamanov Georgiy Vladimirovich. He flew to Shanghai specifically to check the readiness of our pavilion for the exhibition. Honestly, the first time I attended such an inspection. Struck by meticulousness Auditor. He paid attention to every detail. Asked about every little thing. When this was not rough. It is seen that people really worried about our pavilion and wants to make it look to the discovery of a 100:

The exhibition opens on Saturday, May 1st, and will last 184 days. I'd like to get at it again, but after opening, when all the pavilions will be opened. If you are thinking to visit the exhibition, then take away her at least 3 days and buy your tickets in advance. For the record: all the tickets are already sold out in May.

Tags

See also

New and interesting