Superstitions celebrities

Other signs, in which famous people believe.

1. Actress Cate Blanchett carries a special talisman for good luck - elven ears, left her after filming the trilogy "The Lord of the Rings».

2. Lady Gaga and eccentricities - are indivisible. In a radio interview, she admitted USAID: "I have my own superstitions about sex. If you do not deal with ce * catfish with someone who really loves you, that person can completely ruin your energy. " The singer continues to refrain from lo * sa fear of losing their creativity.

3. In spite of all superstition, Christian Bale took the habit to pass under all encountered on his way stairs.

4. Paris Hilton is a firm believer that if you knock on wood, nothing bad will happen, and that desire will come true, if you make it in 11:11.

5. The first person who meets James McAvoy on the first day of each month, he says "white rabbit" for good luck. This tradition gave him my grandmother.

6. During his career basketball player Michael Jordan took the habit of always wear panties UNC, to maintain the success and good luck.

7. Tiger Woods wears a red shirt on Sunday tournaments to appear more aggressive. This is particularly important in a sport where trust - it's all.

8. Following the old traditions, the Rhine Wilson tries not to remember the name of Macbeth in a theater.

9. The famous tennis player Bjorn Borg never shaved during Wimbledon ... and won five tournaments from 1976 to 1980.

Tags

See also

New and interesting