Quotes about cats (30 photos)

God created the cat to the person had a tiger, which can be stroked. / Victor Hugo /

Who has a cat, he can not be afraid of loneliness. / Daniel Defoe /

Gather a herd of sheep easily, it is difficult to gather a herd of cats. / Sergei Kapitsa /

Man of culture as much as he is able to understand the cat. / Bernard Shaw /

If you're fat and clumsy, take graceful posture. This is the golden rule is known even cats. / John Waite /

Cats by its very existence disproves the claim that everything in the world is created for man. / Paul Gray /

I learned the wisdom of many philosophers and many cats. Wisdom of cats is immeasurably higher. / Hippolyte Taine /

Hunted and pinned to the wall turns into a tiger cat. / Miguel Cervantes /

Users give birth to dogs, cats and humans. It is seen as useful pets. / George Mikishev /

Dogs win your location, and you - Cat. / George Mikishev /

Cat and training - not so incompatible concepts. Just a couple of days can train a cat anyone. / Graham Cooper /

Only the cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without a lock and love without troubles. /U.L. George /

In the cat, I see a woman with the ever-changing sensitive soul ... / Giacomo Casanova /

If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat. / Mark Tven /

The best part of the cat - love of comfort. / Camptonite Mackenzie /

A cat can vymurchat forgiveness for anything. / P. Hanlon /

Dog jumps on your lap, because he loves you; cat - because it is warmer. / Alfred N. Whitehead /

Cat will try to hold on your lap, even when you get up from a chair. Until the last minute she hopes that you will wake up consciences, and you sit back. / Pam Brown /

No more soothing spectacle than the sleeping cat. / Jane Pauley /

Sometimes cursed cat, you look at it, and there is an unpleasant feeling that she understood every word. And remember ... / Charlotte Gray /

When we play with the cat, still the question of who plays with whom - I'm with her and she with me. / Michel de Montaigne /

Wonderful cat bestowed forever! / The ancient Egyptian inscription on the obelisk in Nebra /

Dogs think they are people. Cats think they're gods. / Tobias Bakella /

Only cat lovers know what is always warm, luxurious fur hot water bottle. / Suzanne Millen /

Even the smallest of the cat - perfection. / Leonardo da Vinci /

Cat dreaming about the wings: she wanted to try bats. / Emil Meek /

But the cat - is itself a ghost, he is a demon. It is the very careful and joke. / Theodor Lessing /

You can not fool the cat empty chatter, as any dog, no, sir! / Jerome K. Jerome /

Cats do not ask, they just take all that they need. / Cat Garfield /

Cats do not like the only one who has not met his cat. / Deborah A. Edwards /

Tags

See also

New and interesting