The life of the little men from William Cash

Pictures food - the trend of our time. Not far behind and photographer William Cass. However, unlike many, it creates a really interesting worlds with the help of products and little toy men. They live in a macrocosm, and do everything the same as we do: walk, play sports, love, marry, and even bury their loved ones in the watermelon field. Let's see?

William Cass originally from Brazil. There now lives and works. By education he is an architect, making great feeling aspect ratio, perspective, the combination of colors and shades. The result is real worlds. He manages every household items and see a future integral object. As a result, a simple branch of grapes appear images of the future of the hills, and of pickles he creates cliffs.

His work Kass calls "World of the modern metropolis." In this world comes to life everything that can come to life. He works with the finished products and semi-finished goods. In general, a source of inspiration is all around: festivals, events, situations, family scenes.

One of my favorite photographs is "Titanic", melting icebergs - it's ice cream, barely had time to put the light, and then to the whole installation flowed!

«Titanic»

Ballerina on the shower head had to retouch the fingers holding the ballerina, and she was falling all the time.

Now we have a lot, "food artists" - laughing Cass - that's just not much use to create the installation. The secret art to photograph properly.

Projects 32-year-old photographer used as an illustration of things to come. For example, a bunch of grapes on which the dancing men, many magazines used when you created the article about the upcoming carnival.

Some of the works - a game with time. While I was working, the product spoils. There is already someone who is!

For me, these projects - a favorite hobby. That did not work, which is a pity. I give the creation of scenes from the life of little people all the free time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting