Announced the start date of filming the fifth & quot; Terminator & quot;

I'll be back - said to us one day cyborg Terminator played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, and he kept his word. Yesterday, in an interview with the actor she said that in April, will begin shooting the fifth part of the movie "Terminator". According to preliminary calculations, the shooting will last about 4 months. During this time, the crew will have time to visit New Orleans, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Arnie himself extremely happy with the work ahead:

"When filming the first part, I was the governor of California and could not play in the movie - he says. - The script of the new movie absolutely fantastic, I look forward to shooting ».

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator will be 67 years

Very soon begin filming and, of course, the full cast of the already approved. So John Connor will play Australian actor Jason Clarke ("The number one goal", "The Great Gatsby", "Lawless»).

Jason Clarke

Kyle Reese, father of John Connor, to play Jai Courtney.

Jai Courtney

And the role of Sarah Connor will perform British actress Emilia Clarke, is known only by the TV series "Game of Thrones." Her participation in the project for several weeks was a big question, because of journalistic duck, but official confirmation of the fact that Emilia is eliminated from the composition was not, and therefore the role of Sarah Connor left her.

Emilia Clarke

Director of the film will be Alan Taylor ("Thor 2: The Kingdom of Darkness").

By the way, Arnold said, not only the date of commencement of the shooting, but the exact date of the premiere of the fifth film of the "Terminator". It will be held July 1, 2015.

Tags

See also

New and interesting