Teachings on civil defense (16 photos)

From the blog krasny-harry: I Became a grandfather chief of staff of the Defense of the Progress aircraft factory and he had perforce to do photography. It also reports on the work done up, instructions what to do down, sideways illustrative material.

Here and there were photos teachings.

This measurement of radioactivity in the epicenter. Everyone knows that nuclear bonba always gets in the epicenter of the lesion. Yes, I'll ahue. Such precise bonby! :) Besides, where else can you find such a wonderful hub of defeat, but on a fresh construction site? Here is a wonderful freshly dug and found the epicenter of the lesion and in the construction of new Khrushchev. Judging by her - this is the beginning of the 60's. In '50 built stalinki IMHO ...

Here are the men with masks from the truck take out the bricks for the organization of another lesion, I guess. In general, while the meaning of this action is not very clear to me. But the picture is and give it to you.
By the way, who are interested in rural architecture, you will notice that homes (they have still the same) do not build in the Urals, and closer in Russia. The house stands in the heart of a site, gable roof, windows with shutters, cold porch and side porch. Courtyard as popular in the Urals, the Deaf fences, gates for supply with gabled roofs over them we have. And the house facing the street, too, do not go.
In general, fote - typical freshly built private house Primorye. Their such (admittedly cool ushatannyh already) is still very much in the city is left.

Noise, lights a fire in Moscow ...
Concentrated in himgandonah firefighters extinguish the hearth deck. Side stands a typical Fyodor from the film "Operation Y" and skeptical smoke on site.

Suppression of radioactive combustion. In civilian gas masks, half masks, army like the whole head rubber.

Fire stsuko not give up. But the firefighters were not born yesterday!

And now finishing off a fiery reptile heroes firefighters!

Scraped away the smoldering rubble. By the way, there is seen a slab like a barrel of oil / fuel oil, which portrayed that same fire.

Meanwhile, from the neighboring Khrushchev (two storeys, as you can see) peek men in white himkostyumah.

In vain did they do it!
Radioactive defeat get them. And here we see the salvation of the lesion defeatist!

Good-natured elephants taking a wounded soldier.

Picked up and carried.

Heifer depicting defeatist, laughs. Of course, such an idea!

Down another svezheporazhennaya "rubber Zina." Neighs to the accompaniment of the same educational defeatists.

In good hands awaiting fighters GO.
I note from the glamorous heels wounded. Obviously they have no place on a construction site, but perhaps this image potstradavshego civilians.

Under the gaze of the workers in gas masks, and the governors in the subjects of nintendo and nintendo pindzhakah hats potential Gervais carried into trupovozku. :) Sorry, an ambulance.

Yes, and in the end, somebody will pull this smiling girl serious mask? We responsible action, where laughter in the affected area?

In this epic film shot over, but maybe I just started filigree film that was filmed in the middle of teaching, and in the future we will see the beginning, building, debriefing and distribution of elephants.
But so far everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting