Universal Studios in Los Angeles (30 photos)

On the eve of the 100th anniversary of film studio Universal (to be celebrated this spring), I still found the strength to make out pictures from there and make a post.
All fans of American cinema to watch pictures a must :)

I went to Universal Studios in the early morning, when there was absolutely no visitors. Capture it in such a desert is far from everything :)

What is important in a movie? Scenery! And then their bulk. The whole area is divided into many studios theme corners. Top slice of England here - real French Provence.

European buildings side by side with American eatery. And there is no surprise :)

The scenery of modern cities more realistic and in photographs (as in the movie) to distinguish them from the real metropolises almost impossible.

You can move to 100 years forward or backward, just moving the camera lens at the adjacent building.

But all these decorations look inside, that is from above. And how realistic all felt at the bottom!

I recently visited the Atlas Studios in Morocco, so there 90% of scenery - ancient Rome, Palestine, etc., and then much more Wild West.

The majority of the scenery and are "two-dimensional" for movies is more than enough.

Freshness built here provides only the new asphalt and the dividing line.

And it is a system for filming "Desperate Housewives." Long Street houses on 20, and there is no "two-dimensional" real home and nearly full-featured!

"Grinch - Stole Christmas" look? It remains of the scenery of this particular film. I love her very much :)

This lop-sided house often filmed (and now, they say, is removed) in a horror film.

Scenes from Hitchcock come alive right before your eyes. Professional actors are chasing tourists with knives :)

The scene of the crash of an airliner of "War of the Worlds." Funky realism!

All the same, "War of the Worlds».

Enough is scenery back to the amusement park. By 11 o'clock the already overcrowded!

Simpsons fans here are always glad :) Inside the "tin" fun and jokes in the spirit of the cartoon series.

Animal Actors perform at Universal Studios in a separate theater and very successful!

But I, as you know, the car is much closer! What land cruisers go there ...

This Plymouth I remember from childhood, reviewing the "Blues Brothers»!

Fans tuning will find a more modern and faster machines.

Well, my heart always belongs to the classic "Americans».

By the way, right there and pavilions are located where they filmed a lot of blockbusters (and TV series). With the current development of computer technologies of decorations needed less and less.

But the thing that should not be missed to Universal, the show "Water World».

The eponymous film with Kevin Costner in the title role was marked by the failure of the cash (although I like it very much), but the rooms on the show is always full! Fill the cash gap.

The show is falling, shooting, boating and jet skiing. Standing no worse cinematic tricks (by professional stuntmen), everything explodes and burns. Very fun!

But the buzz - it's arrival on the scene of the full-size aircraft in the finals !!!

The audience in shock the front rows in the spray, and the background is engaged in a real fire.

I can not imagine a professional level have to be to 4-5 times a day to destroy half of the scenery, to run the plane and blow a couple of tons of napalm. Well done!

Well, you finally a little video from the very «WaterWorld».

Author

Tags

See also

New and interesting