The secret veteran

The photograph Ronald Brown, he is a veteran of the Second World, which relatives recently pohoronili.Samoe mysterious and surprising was what was left of the old man in the crematorium ...

crematorium staff, scraping the remains of the deceased, found a large handful of screws and metal shrapnel. And as shown by subsequent investigation relatives - this is a real shrapnel worn by Ronald 60 years since 1944, when he went on a mine during a mission in France.

As a result of the explosion of his left leg red-hot shrapnel showered, which, surprisingly, did not cause any significant povrezhdeniya.Posle explosion, he crawled about two miles to a safe place. The doctor examined him and found that the leg was not damaged, wrapped it with a bandage and sent to lechenie.On survived the war, and never told his family his story. He said that the bullet hit him in the knee and asked me not to put the grandchildren to the left nogu.Vzvesiv All shrapnel, relatives learned that his grandfather, who left this world in 94 years, 60 years, wore a leg "extra" 170 gramm.Kak says his Daughter: "My grandfather always said that the tribe had stuck pulya.On never complained bol.A when we saw that the real secret of the leg of his grandfather, we were shocked»

Tags

See also

New and interesting