Russian Olympic medalist received by Mercedes

Over the 33 medals won by the Russian team at the Olympics in Sochi, athletes received 45 brand new "Mercedes". Cars put on Vasilevsky descent, each adorned not faceless numbers and letters numbers and signs "Team Russia" with the names and the names of the new owners.

As a gift to this year's Olympians got expensive cars "Mercedes". For "gold" champions - the keys to the SUV class GL cost of 5 million 300 thousand. Rub. Silver medalists - ML-class machines cost from 360,000, and bronze - "Mercedes" Class GLK value of 2,150,000 rubles.

By the way, handing avtmobiley Olympians-winners - it's a tradition. According to the results of the last two Olympics winners were awarded Audi, 2008 - BMW.

Car keys were handed over by Russian athletes Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. He was especially attentive to the youngest athletes - 15-year-old Julia Lipnitskaya and 17-year-old Adelina Sotnikova. The girls, who won the gold medal in figure skating (Julia - in the team standings, Adeline - in person), do not yet have the right to get behind the wheel. They do not have 18. About how they dispose brand new "Mercedes" and asked Dmitry Medvedev.

Julia told me that really wants to drive the car itself, but while waiting for 18 years, will give the car mom. Adeline A year later able to drive, so I decided to nobody peredarivat expensive car, and 'keep' it for themselves.
"Peredarivat it to anyone I will not - I will go myself," - said with a smile skater.

Add that Evgeni Plushenko, who won the "gold" Olympic Games in Sochi in the team competition, at the ceremony of cars appeared, but did not take pictures, took the keys and left.
We also know that Maxim Trankov and Tatyana Volosozhar specially flew to Moscow to receive avtombiley from Zurich. Today they come back.

Source: www.metronews.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting