Snow fun (7 photos)

Student's record has stood nonche spring. Until recently, it was under -20, then warmed dramatically, dropped a huge amount of snow in a couple of days and the temperature generally rose to 12 degrees of heat. As in this weather does not walk and does not mold. So I decided ... Masha grabbed in his arms and dragged him into the forest. BLIND-ka me Masha Babu snow ...

Well, she blindly

Looking at this trash, I was outraged, saying that it is! Where's aristocratic features? What is this Dunya Zadrischevo from the village? Single-blind, Masha, something more delicious! He left the base for the second snowman and ran home for fotikom.

On arrival I was waiting for what that pidorastichesky hipster, with a haughty expression.

Hmm ... bad. However, it remedied. It is necessary to send him to the village. Stole his iPhone, zashvyrnuv him deeper into the snow, he pulled on his soldier's belt

And the vest. And let them in the village ebashit bows. With this here that's fun Dunya.

After a while, I go back to the crest. From the harsh rural life in this scallywag with peeled faces his haughty deadpan, he cracked and began to board his shirt-guy.

Blunt truth, but oh well. He was there only to drive the cows, so the hay mow. He will suffice. At the same time, and got a son.

Overgrown moron-onanist. In fact, rather than he has in the wilderness to do? Only the lump to knead. Now and live.

ZY
Well fotochki for scale:

dihalt.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting