Bears in Finland lead dance

A fascinating series of photographs shows three young cubs, who stood on his hind legs and holding "hands" like dancing in a circle. These bear fun fascinated not only Finnish amateur photographer Valtteri Mulkahaynena (Valtteri Mulkahainen), but many Internet users around the world.

In early summer, Valtteri arrived in the forest near Suomussalmi (Suomussalmi), in the east of Finland, to take pictures of nature and animals, but the man did not expect to see such an unusual scene reminiscent of fun on the playground.

This cute bear dance attracted the attention of the photographer, and he immediately went to work, knowing that these photographs will certainly become popular. Owls on 52-year-old teacher, who teaches physical education at the gymnasium of the city of Sotkamo (Sotkamo), shooting time he could not resist, so as not to laugh to tears.

"It was so fun and unusual" - says the Finnish photographer - I laughed to tears, looking at those cubs. - It seemed that I was in a fairy-tale forest. They behaved just like the kids at school: playing, fighting among themselves and very noisy. A mother bear, are nearby, quietly dined, while her cubs were not up to eating ".

Mr. Mulkahaynen became interested in photography four years ago and was very fond of this occupation. - Everybody knows that chtiteley long vacation - laughing man - so it is not surprising that this is a hobby most successful and entertaining pastime for long.

Photographer posted their pictures on various internet forums that are dedicated to photography. At first he thought his pictures are not so interesting among professionals, but fortunately he was wrong. After a couple of days, he began to call, trying to connect to an account published photos.

"I'm not a professional, so did not expect so much attention from the real masters of photography - says Valtteri Mulkahaynen. - With each passing day the calls were more and more, which in turn could not please me ".

"Finland - an ideal destination for any photographer-naturalist, because our nature is unique, and the world of wild animals annually provides excellent subjects for photography. I received a lot of positive reviews from real professional photographers, and this could not inspire me to future surveys ".

Tags

See also

New and interesting