Another piece of useful life hacking:
1. Wrap the base of a bunch of bananas cling film, you will extend the life of fruits for 3-5 days.
2. Bow stockings retain freshness up to 8 months.
3. To make the cheese cox, fresh cut grease with butter.
4. To make the potatoes do not germinate keep it mixed with apples.
5. Keep fungi in paper better than in a plastic bag.
6. Keep the milk in the main body of the refrigerator, rather than in the door where the temperature is lower.
7. If a product is covered with mold and had to throw it away, do not be lazy to wash and disinfect the refrigerator. If this is not done, mold can move to other products.
8. Wrap the lettuce in foil - so he will remain crisp longer.
9. Cropped necks of plastic bottles with lids can be adapted to cover the bags with bulk solids.
10. Pour the strawberries with a weak solution of vinegar (one part vinegar to ten parts water). Then drain the water, rinse with cold water and place in the refrigerator. Voila! After this procedure, the berries will be able to maintain the freshness of almost two weeks longer. Rather weak solution of vinegar, to taste it was not felt.
11. Eggs should be stored on the middle shelf of the refrigerator. So they will be unfit for consumption for 3-4 weeks longer than the period specified on the package.
12. Frosting can be a lot more products than we used to - in the meantime is a great way to save them. Bread, cakes, most fruits and vegetables - everything is perfectly stored in frozen state. Just before freezing do not forget to pack products in special packages or containers.
13. To return the freshness chёrstvomu bread, rub it with ice, and then put in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
14.Neraskryvshihsya grains of popcorn will be less if before cooking in a microwave oven pour them into a bowl and cover with a plate.
15. Keep the least fresh food closer to the door, so you can see what to eat first.
16. Tomatoes should be stored at room temperature, not refrigerated.
17. Keep the cheese in the least cold part of the refrigerator - in the vegetable compartment, for example.
18. And finally, remember that the expiration date on the package has more to product quality than to safety for consumption. If an apple, for example, stored properly, it will keep fresh for a year.