The device to save power (6 photos)

The guy from Ukraine has decided to save on electricity, that came out of it:

In our market, there was a set of instruments that "pomagajut" save electricity. Interest acquainted with how the instrument has overcome common sense, and I made an order of the device on site. Well, I want to share with you what they saw.
Until I saw the price 499grn, 399grn and so on conscience did not allow to spend days. And then discount. And just for fun ...
The device has come in such a seemingly not a bad box. While I did not take it up. Weighs box with the unit of about 125 grams.

Here is the device in the box. It seems nothing remarkable.

LEDs why the two green. Could different and deliver.

According to the inventory of the device is designed to connect to a load of up to 25,000 Wat. "I do not acknowledge the fact and to read labels»

The fact that it does not save anything to say and not have to think. But after I opened it I was thrown into hysterical laughter. I expected to see at least a capacitor.

As a result, I saw only two LEDs and four resistors to feed them. My expectations were confirmed. Scam in its pure form.
The result - this device is not the electricity that saves and takes longer to power LEDs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting