Sonar caught Nessie

After another scan Loch Ness sonar has been found something strange in its depths, which experts say can not be a big fish or a flock of fish, no log or other debris.

Marcus Atkinson scanned the lake in the tourist boat and caught at a depth of 75 feet (22 meters 8) something like a big snake and having a width of as much as 5 feet! (1, 5 meters).

Sonar to find fish was installed on the bottom of the boat and scanned the depth of every 4 seconds. A strange object on the sonar screen appeared when the boat entered the bay Urquhart. The object was moving! And what's more, followed the boat for about two minutes.

Indications on the sonar screen Atkinson filmed on a mobile phone. Agitated with new evidence of the presence in the Loch Ness monster, Nessie experts rushed to study the photo and soon expelled from the possible objects of logs and debris, as well as fish and seals. Their conclusion was that it could be really mysterious Nessie, the monster, like an extinct dinosaur -pleziozavra water, which has long been legendary.

- I was in a big shock - says Atkinson, -More likely it was like a huge snake. When I first saw it on the sonar screen, I swore and watched in dismay as it was close to the boat. Object becomes more and more and then I finally got a mobile phone and started to take pictures. This was definitely not a fish, never seen anything like it here. Of course, this lake is clearly something there. I am 21 years have seen a lot here allegedly photo of Nessie, but my shots probably the most accurate.

However, skeptics are not convinced. There are opinions that it could probably be a bunch of algae floating in the water column. According to critics, the rich zooplankton, it could well reflect the sonar and give that same image.

Tags

See also

New and interesting