Baikal nerpyata (13 photos)

There is a swimming pool in Irkutsk Baikal seal. They live and study pinnipeds funny guys - nerpyata.

Not all of my photos, because there are not allowed to take pictures. Most of the borrowed from a friend of a professional photographer.

Seal - a living symbol of Baikal, one of the most beautiful of its inhabitants, and the only species of mammals living in the lake. Baikal seal - one of three freshwater species of seal in the world, endemic to Lake Baikal, and nowhere else. In search of food, the seal dives to depths of 200 meters and remains under water 20-25 minutes. The maximum swimming speed is 20-25 km / h. Cubs seal gives birth on the ice in a snow den. Most of the seals are born in mid-March. The Cubs have white fur, which allows them in the first weeks of life remain almost unnoticed in the snow. Adult males reach 130-150 kg, and their length is up to 1.8 meters, females are smaller. Living seal maximum 55-56 years. See seals in their natural habitat is difficult because of its secrecy and timidity.

The Baikal region has three nerpinariya - in Irkutsk, in Sec. Listvyanka and seasonal (summer) nerpinary in Sec. Sakhyurta (MPC).
I'll tell you about the inhabitants of Irkutsk nerpinariya. It's not just seal it students, artists, favorites. Here in nerpinary, caring staff love their wards, raising and teaching them. Trained nerpyata show presentation several times a day. And every day they come to see not only children but also adults. The main actors - a male and a female Tito Nessie.
They sing, kiss, dance the waltz and break-dance, play ball and count to 5.

This Tito - a great craftsman. He is a real man - a gallant, hard and energetic. Its behavior is very noticeable. He is a talented musician and an artist. Paints a picture of gouache on Whatman paper. This picture can be purchased at the auction, which is held at the time of submission.

This picture I got.

It shall be accompanied with a certificate of authenticity seal pattern.

He also plays the saxophone.

Jump seal. In nature, the seal is so fearful that he would never have dared to such an act. But in our nerpinary workers taught Tito jumping like a dolphin.

On each holiday workers nerpinariya nerpyatami prepared with a new program. Rather, the existing program to add new tricks. For example, in the New Year holidays nerpyata dressed Christmas tree toys, which hung above the pool. A Valentine's Day Tito gave Nessie a bouquet of flowers.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1271686638 [/ mergetime]
And they save the drowning. Who'll like it. Workers took two dolls and tied them something like hoops of a small diameter and when these dolls thrown into the water - Nessie and Tito grabbed by the collar or wear it on his head and carry their caregivers.

kiss

membranes in the nose, they sing, produce very funny sound

In general, the Baikal seal to train harder than other types of seals in view of the fact that this seal - a loner. Seals are autonomous and independent, not a bunch of live and they do not have permanent partners.
And in this picture - Seal in nature.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1271686806 [/ mergetime]
These are the beauties live in our city. I often go to visit them. I look at them and relax the soul. Every time show something new. Amazing creation, smart, capable, and very fond of when they applaud and praise them. Yes, for every trick relies tasty fish. When the teacher asked them - where they are hiding a fish, they lay down on the wooden platform and beat their flippers on the stomach.
In other Listvyanka already nerpyata - Winnie the Pooh and Weasel - also show presentation.
Educators say that seals a long time to learn, but they are able and happy to do everything that they say.

FSE. Unsubscribe!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting