Smart horse

54-year-old American Karen Murdock is the happy owner of the smartest horse in the world. Lucas is able to sit up and bring the stick like a dog, and knows the numbers 19 and believes team.

10 years ago he took part in the races, but "career" had no luck and the former owners entirely ceased to care for the animals. By Lucas were literally skin and bones, but here there was Karen and took him to his private house.

"I've always loved riding and wanted to participate in equestrian competitions," - she recalls. - I immediately realized that Lucas is very smart horse. He was much easier to get around barriers than to jump over them. "Soon she realized that her new friend is not quite jump, and began to teach him simple commands dog.

"Lucas may be a very long time to focus on what I am saying. Blagodyarya this, I easily taught him the command "To me", "sit", "Sic" and stand on its hind legs, "- says Karen. Then, using the method of repetition, it also taught him to distinguish shapes and figures. As a result, 19-year-old Lucas broke the Guinness World Record for the number of numbers that identify the correct horse.
Karen's husband, Doug, and her 37-year-old daughter Angela strongly support these unusual relationship.

"I think they like the fact that we are such good friends Lucas," - says Karen.

Visitors can admire the Lucas:-))

Tags

See also

New and interesting