Old geymersh

Gambling in recent years acquired epidemic proportions: millions of people around the world devote a huge amount of time favorite "Shooting" and strategies. Most gamers are young enough, but among them there are people very respectable age: for example, Doreen Fox, the 78-year-old pensioner from the UK, has recently become famous all over the world, saying that in modern computer games is not enough of violence and cruelty.

Introducing Doreen video games began in the early 1980s, when her grandson Gareth showed her the «Super Mario Brothers», and for the past three decades, Doreen with Gareth did not miss a single loud game releases: for example, to get «Call of Duty: Ghosts », the last part of the famous franchise, they had to queue for about three hours.

Perhaps the enthusiasm Doreen computer games helped her late husband, Dennis, who also spent many hours playing. He often told his wife: "I like the violence - it makes me highly motivated, besides, I do not like to sit around».

Doreen remembers discussing a video game, Dennis said: "God knows what the neighbors think when they hear the sound of gunfire and explosions. It's amazing how the developers manage to do everything so realistic - if you shoot in the Hollywood blockbuster ».

According to Fox, she sometimes plays in «Grand Theft Auto», which is considered one of the most violent games in history, with a pensioner says he does not understand all the fuss about violence in games like «GTA», because, in her opinion, they not so good.

Tags

See also

New and interesting