Taiwanese photographer Will Ho captures amazing bioluminescence effect on the beaches of the Maldives.
Every year in the Maldives can watch an amazing sight - a magical shining coast, studded with blue lights sands, which look as if the starry sky reflected directly from the shore.
1. This creates a glow of phytoplankton - unicellular algae and cyanobacteria. These organisms can make the process of photosynthesis.
2. These microorganisms are illuminated with light sapphire, due to chemical reactions in which the liberated energy is released in the form of light.
3. Usually phytoplankton lit during stimulation - hitting the obstacle, strong water movement. Also, these signals - a sign warning of the approach of a predator.
4. photographer often asked whether it is real photos.
5. He says that they are real, but you'll be lucky if you stumble upon such a pandemonium of bioluminescent creatures in one place.
6. He was lucky - he saw this beauty at the Thai restaurant in the Maldives.