Chinese millionaire gives recent poor

increasing number of millionaires willing to part with their condition. Wealthy people before were not alien to philanthropy, but now they are just ready to hand out everything for the sake of the less fortunate fellow citizens. Chinese millionaire Yu Pennyan, earned 8, 2 billion yuan (1, 2 billion dollars) in the property market, let all his wealth to charity. As explained by a millionaire, he comes from a poor and remembers his youth barefoot. "I like to help the poor, because I was so perfectly and understand their desperate situation," - he says. Pennyan hopes that his example will encourage other wealthy Chinese philanthropy. According to the magnate, his condition is "just a drop in the ocean compared with the means of Chinese billionaires." In the ranking of the richest people in the country, Hurun Rich List, in 2009 Yu Pennyan was in 432nd place. But by the time the tycoon has already passed most of the state to fund its own behalf. Now Pennyan will be the major benefactor in his country. Most of the donations from the fund goes to projects in health, education and disaster relief. In particular, the Fund has paid for cataract surgery 150 thousand people and has built several schools in poor rural areas of the west of the country. "I made a donation recently, - he said. - I have nothing left. " Children Yu Pennyanya remain without inheritance. According to the businessman, if gifted offspring, then they will be able to put together a fortune, and if not - a lot of money only to harm them. Children Pennyanya share the view of his father.

Tags

See also

New and interesting