Prince went into show business

His Royal Highness, Prince of Venice and Piedmont Emanuele Filiberto, grandson of the last king of Italy, desired to become a star of the reality show in the United States. Two years ago, the offspring Regal won the Italian version of the show "Dancing with the Stars," and now he wanted more glory. "I did not win because danced better than others - said the prince. - I won, I believe, because the Italians have discovered a new character. Someone for whom it will be interesting to read in the newspaper, someone with a great history and a great name, but a simple guy. " Prince of Venice convinced that participation in the reality show has allowed the public to see the difference between his aristokratichsekim Imja and his personality. Now, the same PR stunt he intends to rotate at a much larger audience. It is unknown in what way the show will participate Prince. One concept involves in a wedding show, and the other - in the music. Thank God, not an analogue of "House-2". Prince also emphasized that none of his family of noble blood in this adventure will not be involved. The wife of the monarch of the Venetian, French actress Clotilde Kuro (pictured right), in the American entertainment industry try myself in a different capacity: the princess is going to star in Hollywood.

Tags

See also

New and interesting