Moët & Chandon recruited Roger Federer

Roger Federer will be the company of Scarlett Johansson as a messenger house Moët & Chandon. The advertising campaign in collaboration starts in March 2013. "The proposal to become the face of the House of Moët & Chandon - is not just a privilege, it is an invitation to become part of a legendary tradition," - enthusiastically tells 17-time winner of the Grand Slam tournaments. - Champagne Moët & Chandon has always been a trendsetter global in their field, and I am proud to be a part of the brand, which is the same as I did in my career, continually striving to improve the skill. " "Roger Federer embodies values ​​that are key to our house throughout its long history. This gloss achievements, incredible generosity and amazing sense of style, "- in turn, said Stefan Baskera, president and CEO of Moët & Chandon. Special promotional photo shoot of Roger Federer for Moët & Chandon has created in Paris famed photographer Patrick Demarchelier. Master managed to transfer enormous power athletic Federer, which read generosity, boldness and elegance. Moët & Chandon is a sponsor of the largest international tennis tournaments: World Tour ATP (ATP World Tour) and final world tour ATP (ATP World Tour Finals), the French Open Tennis (The French Open), Tennis tournament series "Masters" in Shanghai ( Shanghai Masters), and the US Open Tennis (The US Open). http://www.youtube.com/embed/GC_OoCGc69I video>

Tags

See also

New and interesting