Where do we roll?

The sad statistics of Russian life in the poignant article by Andrei Konchalovsky.

This article is the famous film director Andrei Konchalovsky - a cry and plea of ​​a man who wants to awaken their homeland from years of heavy sleep, the dream is not to become fatal.

I want to remind you some amazing facts and figures which clearly show that Russia in many respects is not in Europe or even in Asia in terms of corruption, on life expectancy, the level of investment in science and the like, we - in Africa!
I even more to say - it is not for us to be offended for such a comparison, and the Africans! Africans have an explanation for its backwardness: their four centuries mercilessly exploited and destroyed "newcomers" - racists and colonialists, and us, Russian, the last four centuries who colonized who Ridicule us, except ourselves?
So, we often ignore statistics - statistics will now - in dry figures is difficult to cover the reality of the mind.
But the scale of the tragedy that is played out today in Russia is so critical, I urge you to strain your attention.

Mortality in Russia
 - Over the past 20 years in Russia died more than 7 million. Russian. For this indicator, we are ahead of Brazil and Turkey by 50%, and Europe - several times.
 - Every year Russia loses populous whole area equal to Pskov, or major city, such as Krasnodar.
 - The number of suicides, poisonings, homicides and accidents in Russia is comparable to the death rate in Angola and Burundi.
 - As life expectancy of men Russia holds about 160-th place in the world after Bangladesh.
 - Russia is ranked 1st in the world in absolute terms of population decline.
 - According to UN estimates, Russia's population from its current 143 million people by 2025 will drop to 121-136 million.

Family crisis
 - 8 out of 10 elderly people living in nursing homes, have relatives able to support them. But, nevertheless, they are sent to the shelters! Relatives refused them.
 - We have from 2 to 5 million homeless (after World War II, there were 700 thousand).
In China, 1 billion 400 000 thousand people homeless only 200 thousand., - Ie, 100 times less than we do!
That's what the children mean for the Chinese! But taking care of old people and children - is the key to a prosperous nation.
 - 80% of the 370,000 children in orphanages have living parents.
But they contain state! I do believe that it is - criminal act.
 - We occupy the 1st place in the world in the number of children abandoned by their parents.
All these figures show an erosion, disintegration of family values ​​in our country ...

Crimes against children
 - According to the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in 2010 100 thousand minors have been victims of crimes - including 1,700 children raped and murdered (on these figures, we are ahead of even South Africa). This means that every day in Russia, killing 4-5 children.
 - In 2010, Russia was committed 9,500 sexual crimes against minors - including rape in 2600, 3600 non-violent sexual intercourse (over 8 years of sexual crime increased almost 20-fold).
We are in these crimes ahead of only South Africa.

Drug and alcohol abuse
 - 30 thousand Russians die every year from drug overdose (the population of a small town).
 - In the year of the vodka killed 70,000 people.
In Afghanistan during the war killed 14,000 of our soldiers!
 - According to the World Health Organization on a citizen of the Russian Federation in the year accounted for 15 liters of pure alcohol, despite the fact that if the consumption of pure alcohol per person over 8 liters, there is a threat to the survival of the nation.

Corruption
The size of bribes in Russia increased tenfold, well, the courts each other our oligarchs in London have become the laughing stock of the international business community.
Impunity in law came to that against a lawyer who died in prison Magnitsky criminal case - that is, decided to try a dead man who, of course, can not defend themselves!
In Europe, a similar incident happened recently in the XVII century, when dug up from the grave of Cromwell and lifted her from the gallows - so to say, of justice, in pursuit!
So in the light of the given numbers we can say about the decline of national morality - and, ultimately, the responsibility for this lies with our government.

And now - did you know that:
 - Over the past 10 years in Siberia disappeared 11,000 villages and 290 towns.
 - The average density of Siberia and Far East - 2 persons per 1 sq. km.
 - The average density of the central part of Russia - 46 people / sq. M. km.
 - The average density of population in China - 140 people / sq. M. km.
 - Japan's population density - 338 people / sq. M. km.
For whom we conquered and develop Siberia and the Kurils?
For the Chinese or Japanese, so it turns out!

For a country with such a wealth of natural and water resources is shameful to have 50% of the population of the poor.

For me, these figures suggest aback.
I hope that for you. I am sure that Putin knows all the facts - I wonder what he thinks about it?

Tragically, I think that obviously this is not the limit, not the worst, we have not yet touched on the "bottom", and the people have not yet matured to the ability horrified himself and finally find the courage to ask, "Where we live? ».
We sniffed the stench in the hallways and toilets! We are accustomed to what killed around us. We are accustomed to the fact that the people of the Russian cities and villages are literally fighting for their lives.

The journalist, who was born in Kushchevskaya, Anatoly Ermolin and wrote: "If in Kushchevskaya killed not just 12 people, and has been committed five murders of two people, this would be no one noticed, as it usually happens in our country».
Well, who in Russia knows that "Kuschevka" not only in Krasnodar, - it is all over the country! What lads and hoe - this is the real power, you can choose to deputies of local assemblies! Everyone in my village knows who is "cool" - who communicate with the police and the prosecutor.
The Kremlin only pretends to fight corruption, dismissing dozens of Interior Ministry generals, mid-level officials, governors.
He generously replaces the shooting to "deserved rest" in Dubai and on the French Riviera! Is the power of seriously thinking in such a way to end corruption? But on the other hand, all over the country you choose in the local authorities of the candidate, which is inscribed on his forehead, "I am a thief," and then wonder that the government is corrupt!

And I think it really needs to die out half of the nation and the Russian should "uzhatsya" to the Urals, to the people woke up (I repeat, the people, not a tiny group of thoughtful people!) And demanded that the authorities are not pleasant soothing news and regular promises, and truth, and first of all - a recognition, as now bad!
Remember, in 1941 came the disaster - it was forced to make Stalin. In 1956, the Bolsheviks felt threatened retribution for decades of terror - and it was forced to make Khrushchev. Today, Russia is approaching a demographic and moral disaster that has never experienced!

This fact is associated with many factors.
Chief among them is an irresponsible economic policies 90, collapsed on people with feudal consciousness, never knew of private land ownership and capitalism, people who are 70 years old forever lost in its infancy, this hardly nascent, entrepreneurial spirit.

What to do?
Well journalist Michael Berg wrote in a blog: "We live in one country, but we have two people. A tiny handful of thinking that need greater freedom and fair elections, and a huge "neprodremavshayasya" mass of the Russian citizen. And between them - an abyss of fear, the most powerful and dangerous of fear and social distrust ... You can fight the "party of crooks and thieves," you can blame Russian bureaucratic seed fuck up a whole of Russian history, but you can not undo the fact that a necessary majority of Russian the population does not change in its fundamental characteristics for many centuries! .. ».
Sadly, I forced to agree with him. Even I add on my own - your oppressors out of your own ranks!

So I do not know what to do but to try to shake you and make you terrified ourselves.

Here Yulia Latynina thinks I'm not only a pessimist, but "demotivator" - it seems to me that you can motivate a person when he is awake and wants to escape. And if he is unconscious or lethargic? Sometimes, to bring a person to life, the doctor strikes his cheeks.

I know that I hear in response, - I have heard many times, but I understand that if at least a third reading and listening to me now has been agreed with me, RUSSIA WOULD other countries.

I am convinced: Russia needs a leader who would have the boldness of Peter the Great, to tell people the words they have not heard.
This is the bitter truth, for it is difficult to admit that Russia can not move forward because they do not want to understand, how far it has fallen behind in its development of civilization from Europe.

I understand that the leader of the nation, politician, bears a huge burden of political responsibility and, as a rule, can not speak freely.

But today, only a clear and inspiring, even ruthless, but a living, sincere word can become an occasion for a national awakening from feudal lethargy.
Only by doing this, it is hoped that the nation instinctively understand his wisdom, and he will take a hard and perhaps a merciless way, which can only pull our country out of the pit in which we are immersed.

I do not know whether this is capable of self-destructive act of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. Can he take the "steel broom" and proclaim the equality of all before the law? All, without exception. If able - he is destined to a place of honor in the pantheon of Russian history. If not ... I do not know ...

I am Russian, miss my home, but I did not "see»!
I do not see the country where I want to be proud of. I see crowds of disaffected disgruntled individuals and strangers who are afraid of each other!

I want to be proud of their homeland, and I am ashamed for it!
When I was proud of the motherland last? I do not remember! But I know that the truth about the condition of the our people did say aloud to the whole world, would cause me, and not only me more pride than the victory of our players at the Olympics.

Tags

See also

New and interesting