Jobs Eastern Pipeline

ESPO - is abbreviated name of the Eastern oil pipeline that would connect the oil fields of Western and Eastern Siberia to the Kozmino oil port in Nakhodka Bay and refineries near Nakhodka. In this post you will see a small photo of one of the workers of the Eastern oil pipeline.

First arrived in the Lena and zabuhal prior month dry law in the forest. pictures there, but there are a lot of people did not ask anyone's permission to publish. because immediately leave the taiga. This is another pass here almost all civilized.

Next, we move to where we work. sorry for the person, but without them there is no gallery. is there ... I am sorry that on my face will

Since we live autonomously extract water from snow

Taiga forest, running all sorts of little animals. he was caught but did not carve. it was a pity. for the first time heard cries like a hare.

That this picture wanted to post it at the end, but I decided to get the brandy and now it is for me to the place.

Some photos of Transport

Caterpillars congregate

Do not abuse that I was sitting with the "duck lips" while the men work. this transport has stood since the autumn. sfotatsya just decided

So vahtovku had to pull out. Gas 66 is stuck. this was the first day of my first trip. then I not surprised gusinichnyh jam.

This The Staff station. go there to wash and eat borscht normal

The same type of staff. who heard about the Talakan - is there;)

As a communicator I can not lay out it's not

Then 2 days before we sank vahtovka people. pictures from various trips. then there was the fall.

At the headquarters, when the engineer is transformed from the usual hard workers in the intellectual. selector to report on what they had done. that would not be done - it's still chided. conventional construction;)

It's something called the 100% ready before our departure. paper, signed a bitch, but in fact did nothing. These barrels were needed in order for me to perform my job. automated fuel economy

Well, just for the atmosphere of the road.

That brain is the control point on the ESPO. Manufacturing Tomsk. Eles. VSTO2 on them has declined. buggy

we had in place to refine

this garbage had to run. such as when an electrician cut down, the generator will be one of those barrels of fuel and give suck naprugu. So here, who are frozen in -40 machine factory - he will understand what I had to face. Well, Accum was stranded. he arrived in the fall and before February stood in the cold.

Source: aekorzik

--img22--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting