Letter

What could be worse than the death of his own child? Americans Tim Smith (Tim Smith) and his wife Mary Ellen crushed inconsolable grief - of their 12-year-old daughter, Taylor (Taylor) died suddenly two weeks ago. While cleaning the apartment, Tim found a letter which the girl wrote myself a few months before his death. It is planned to open the envelope exactly 10 years - 13th April 2023.

EPER is difficult to say how this could be. What would feel, 22-year-old Taylor had opened a letter in 2023 and read lines that wrote as a little girl? Perhaps I would have laughed ... or would have been surprised. His adult tone, for example, which did not correspond to her age. Or call in whatever was to finish school, if for some reason she dumped her ...
But Taylor Smith was not to read these lines again. 5 January 12 year old girl from Johnson City (Tennessee) died due to pneumonia. When her parents daughter unpacking, we found an envelope with the inscription: "It must be openly Taylor Smith April 13, 2023, if nothing else will happen."

"How are you?! My life 10 years ago looks pretty simple - the child begins to imagine a future message. And then he goes on: - "You still learn in college? What is your relationship with God? "With child sincerity she urged not to neglect the faith in Jesus Christ:" He was ridiculed because of you! He was beaten, tortured and crucified ».

Taylor's parents issued a letter to her on Facebook. "I want people to know what a wonderful person she was," - he said the girl's father told reporters. A mother told about the huge number of letters from strangers who thanked inconsolable parents for publication and testified that Taylor's letter encouraged them to show more love and attention to their children.
Letter daughter and reaction to its publication helps parents grieve. "I can not bring her back, - said Tim Smith - but I am comforted by the idea that the history of our girls inspires others ...»

Source: www.facebook.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting