About Olympic whiners

One month before the Olympic Games in RuNet trench warfare: some shout "All is lost!", Others beat their breasts, saying, "It will hurt my." "Patriots" is traditionally seen in every oblique view worldwide conspiracy. Anyone who does not tearing their shirts for the Sochi 2014 immediately written to the enemies of Russia.

Critics also sometimes go too far.

And I wanted to tell you how it was in London. I do not believe it, but ... was exactly the same story. All seven years of preparation, the media wrote articles in the series "Nothing is ready !!!", "Shame on our Kingdom" and "Select a couple of billion, and that all have already spent." People whine too hard. It seemed that no one had the Olympics do not need a long time. What we wonder is signed. That failure is inevitable.

The closer to the Olympics, the greater were the cries. The Metro hung advertising on "is meat! Merge as possible out of the city. " On the roads suddenly appeared line movement for the participants of the Olympics and ride on them even had to ban cyclists. The rain fell without interruption. With security identified a large school right before the Olympics and had to urgently zalatyvat hole. At the peak of hysteria Ministry of Defence puts anti-aircraft guns on the roof of an apartment house, you finally vybeshivaet peaceful London.

And then comes ... Mitt Romney, then a presidential candidate, the person in charge of the last Olympic Games in Atlanta. Come to London and decides to join the slender chorus of critics. A few days before the opening of the 2012 Olympics, he made a speech like "What have you got anything here is not ready, and?»

And all of a sudden changed from minus to plus. Everything - from the Londoners to the media - all of a sudden completely change readings and begin to say that it's actually good that you are ready. Here, as in a bad Hollywood movie yet and the rains stop.

As a result, there was a feeling that all the whiners to one left London. The discovery was just incredible. London is always beautiful, but during the Olympics it was a truly golden days. There was a feeling that goes something incredible. All were waiting for actual disaster, but in fact turned a celebration of life (# pirduha). Such a happy city I had never seen. Everyone was smiling, everyone helped each other and get all the at 5+. Meat transport were not there, security was all ok too. Dedicated lanes for Olympic athletes eventually opened to all in a couple of days.

This is what I? I think that the criticism before the Olympics - this is normal. This is a protective mechanism. Trying to apply the whip of the collective unconscious in relation to the organizers - so they do not relax. When was the first Olympic Sochi will be all right. You'll see.

Here is the work of the Internet after the London Olympics.
"Expectations - Reality» :)

Source: moscowlondon.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting