Quotes Chanel

Famous sayings Coco Chanel
Coco Chanel - French fashion designer who founded a fashion house Chanel
She was known not only for its branded accessories and perfumes, but also an interesting phrase about life and fashion, the best of them in our publication.

"In order to be irreplaceable, one should always be different».

"Fashion is not just a matter of clothes. Fashion is in the air, it brings the wind. Each has a presentiment of it, he breathes it. It is in the sky and on the road ».

"Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life forms the face you have at thirty. But at fifty, you get the face you deserve ».

"Fashion passes, style remains».

"Where do I apply perfume?" He asked me how the young woman. "Wherever you would like to have kissed a man," I said ».

"Taking care of the beauty, it is necessary to start with the heart and soul, otherwise no makeup does not help».

"Dress is bad, and remember your clothes; Dress impeccably, and remember a woman ».

"I do not understand how a woman can leave the house without giving himself up - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that day you will meet your destiny. So better be perfect as far as possible to meet the fate ».

"There is no time for boredom and monotony. There is time for work. And there is a time for love ».

"Dress Scheherazade is easy to pick up the little black dress is difficult».

"Fashion has become a joke. The designers have forgotten that there are women inside the dresses. Most women dress for men and want to be admired. But they also need to be able to move, get in the car without breaking the dress! Clothing should be the natural shape ».

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting