Objects recovered from the stomach.

Everyone knows what tricks are sideltsy just to change the situation.
Especially,, krytke, (prison), because all the walls and ceilings have long been studied, after sitting for years.
And for a change of scenery (so that, drive, on stage) take on other people's crimes are witnessed any cases, but everything just to change the hated wall to another landscape.
I will introduce one of the many ways to change the situation in his release, in this case on the little hospital (because there is always a chance to escape).

Well, here it is clear the man protects himself sharp ends bent (most likely, the man, in the detachment, nakosyachil,,
and I decided, to come off, ((.ved finger nails are not so sognesh) necessary production facilities and authorities are known to not work, and to order such do)

We can see the hand of a skilled barman, relapse ((Th already knows of what, without bolnichki not do, you see much in vain guy (see the hole in the spoon, this is not a normal person glotnet))

At gallop I understand that parts of raskladushki.Voros one where he got them because judging by year there were pine plank.
I guess with the industrial zone skomunizdil, because in those days was the peak of communal. And some even treated (because as I expect in those days not very bolnichku carried on)

Well here at my assumptions dove (man intimidated heard from afar on how to mow bolnichku's swallowed everything first campaign Walker,
Look closely at the way one thing is missing only visible trace

This is clearly not swallow, so will not pass through the digestive tract.
Hey asshole, asshole, you always rasplachivaeshsya for all the sins and adventure.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting