Coming of Age Day is celebrated in Japan since the late 40s to the present day.
Festival dedicated only to girls and boys overcame twenty years abroad.
In this Age of Japanese have become full citizens of their country.
The holiday is celebrated very gorgeously with a mandatory part of the official and noisy parties with alcohol.
According to ancient Japanese tradition on this holiday girl dressed in kimono cape of swan's down, and sandals Dzori.
1. Girls rejoice early adulthood.
2. Japanese women hurry to the official part of the event.
3. Two adult women in the underground subway.
4. For girls today are very important and crucial day.
5. The girls spend hours in hair and beauty salon, preparing for Seydzhin but hee.
6. The contrasting colors - a girl in national costume and modern vending machines behind her.
7. Women in elegant kimonos ride in a subway car.
8. Japanese woman with a red umbrella.
9. "Growing or not to grow? That is the question! »
10. Adult Japanese youth bidding farewell to childhood.
11. Sharing experiences on the ceremony.
12. Coming of Age Day is celebrated in Japan s1948 years.
13. Snowfall is no obstacle to start a new life.
14. Sandals Dzori - a mandatory attribute of the Japanese national costume.
15. Cost of elegant Japanese kimono can be up to ten thousand dollars.
16. On the importance of Age Day in the life of every Japanese girl can only be compared with the wedding.
17. sandals on his feet girls Europeans seem terribly uncomfortable shoes, but the Japanese use it for many centuries, and do not experience any discomfort.
18. Park Tosimaen in Tokyo January 14, 2013.
19. Due to the heavy snowfall that day was suspended the work of all urban transport.
20. Neither rain, nor snow could not spoil the holiday.
21. Snow-covered park in Tokyo.
22. After the official ceremony, the girls are waiting for fun and reckless "adult" party.