Phrases from the lips of children

One of the users of the site of the American asked, "Kaka most frightening phrase your child told you?" What is the user's response, you can learn under the cut. I jokingly asked: & quot; What better way to get a girl? & Quot;
My seven year old son, said: "To say that it must be your girlfriend, otherwise would never see her parents» /

I put to bed his two year old son. He said, "Good-bye, Daddy." I replied, "No, correct to say" good night. " He said: "I know. But this time it was good-bye. " I had to go a few times and then to his room to make sure it on the spot »

My three year old daughter stood next to her newborn brother, looked at him for a while, then turned to me and said: & quot; Dad, he's a monster ... we must bury him & quot;

I was fast asleep, and about 6 in the morning I woke up my four-year-daughter, who leaned over me, looked straight into my eyes and whispered: & quot; I want you to strip off all the skin & quot;

My niece was sitting on the couch with a strange look. His mother asked her what she was thinking and she replied: & quot; I imagine the waves of blood covered me & quot;

5-year-old child: "Mom, when you die, I want to put you in a glass beaker, so that I could always see you».
What child of six said: & quot; This is stupid. Where you will find a glass of this size? & Quot;

"Before I was born here, I had a sister, right? Now she and my old mother is very old. With them all was well when burned car, but with me, of course, no »

My child was a period when she greeted with all things, constantly saying "hi-hi-hi».
Once it sounded more like "die-die-die." Then I asked her: & quot; What are you saying? & Quot; She turned to face me and whispered: "Die ..»
In English, the word "hello» (hi) is similar in sound to "die» (die) -prim.perevodchika

Usually my son carelessly cheerful mood, so from his lips it sounded strange. Once he was playing with his mother and said, very seriously, "Mom, I'll never chew your bones. I promise. »

The son of a friend of mine once said: & quot; Daddy, I love you so much that I want to cut off your head and wear it everywhere with me, so that I could always see your face when I want to & quot ;.

"That is, I have to throw it into the fire?" - Three year old girl, the first time holding the arms of his brother.

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img12--

Source: www.buzzfeed.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting