Legends of the greats

I already wrote about the great women who, fortunately, is still with us - not smortya its venerable age and the difficult fate, with all these problems, depression, alcohol and drugs. But you never know another thing - "the rich also cry».

Men, according to statistics, live on less. But there are also long-lived, and here are some of them.

Michael Caine (78)

I opened Wikipedia, read: "Born in the slums of London. At school he studied poorly in poverty for a long time and thought about to give up his acting path ... "I was conceived. Is it about the Michael, repeated winner of Oscar, the famous actor, who still plays in the movie. Yes, how to play! And not just anywhere, but in cash "Bethmann" (and other films of my beloved Kristafera Nolan) and "Austin Powers." Indeed, it happens sometimes!

James Garner ('82)

In his 82 looks like a macho, a few meters from the Schwarzenegger and now you can not tell!

Roger Moore ('83)

Bond. James Bond (unfortunately, not the first - third). But God loves a trinity - so Moore enters the number of pets! Recently, by the way, he was awarded the State visit under the name Moscow.

Kirk Douglas ('94)

Famous father, in my opinion, much nicer, too, has its gray-haired son. This family - a great example of the saying that "the nature of children to rest" - vile lies and insunuatsiya. Judge: both Oscar, both famous and loved by women.

By the way, the real name of Kirk - Iser Gershelevich Danielovich. And his parents - emigrants from Gomel.

Alain Delon (75 years)

Beefcake. About it said so much that even ashamed to write something else, but ... it is impossible not to write. Who else can boast of filming in commercials at the age of 75 years? Somehow this is very noble aged man. And it's nice - just not seeking young.

Peter O'Toole (78 years)

Peter was lucky to play with Audrey Hepburn in "Lawrence of Arabia." In general, shattering his demonic appearance is well-suited for his role as emperors and rulers.

Albert Finney ('74)

In the late '60s he starred with a charming and incomparable Audrey Hepburn, and in the new millennium in the film "Big Fish." In general, the role of Albert "childish" - that is, in the film "The Bourne Ultimatum", for example, in the "Games of the Devil," "Corpse Bride" or "Erin Brockovich».

Sean Connery (80 years)

And here he is - the first James Bond! And to be the first 007 would be like to be the first woman - whoever it was after you, you will remember for a lifetime.

Tags

See also

New and interesting