Kindled by a palm branch

Festive mood, and Cannes - it is, after all, a holiday movie, should not only be a solemn and pathetic. But, of course, joyful, sparkling fun. And one of the stars entertained the audience, someone, giving joy, and he did not forget to have fun. Sparkling enjoy this mood and infect others - also a talent. So I identified the top five most incendiary star on the sunny Cote d'Azur kinopeske.

5th place is not cool, it is already earned a well-deserved "veteransha" outrageous Courtney Love. Say, you are already familiar and nothing unexpected? But do not be it, nothing would exist. With the passion to put his "smears" the overall picture from the palette of bright personalities - Courtney did it perfectly, even with some templates on the ignition.

4th I will give a magnificent Angelina Jolie. For a long time I have not seen her so radiant, so many smiling, rejoicing event, fans, Pande and bearded Brad. Do not you think she has a very charming smile?

2 and 3 place went incredibly incendiary Latin Americans - beautiful robber Salma Hayek and Antonio Banderas irresistible macho. Naturally, the southern blood could not be enacted under the hot sun and the viewer's admiration.

1st place no doubt deserves just amazing, incredible and just a fantastic Uma Thurman, a member of the jury.

It is organic and beautiful, not only performed assigned to it, a serious obligation, but also delightfully captivated and infect everyone with his rainbow and friendly mood. Enjoy the beauty, intelligence, talent and sense of humor - so it is Uma Thurman. Cannes is well demonstrated appearing worthy of framing her fiery temperament. More precisely, they complemented each other well: Cote d'Azur and ignited the Mind.

Tags

See also

New and interesting