Optional...

In life there are moments when the hands go down and there was nothing you want. Strong personalities find the strength to go on, the weak have no choice but to finish everything here and now. I'm talking about suicide, attempts to commit that not only ordinary people but also celebrities. Let's find out who of celebrities once already attempted suicide, but that (much to the happiness!) Was not a success.

For example, a couple of weeks ago, in prison, I tried to commit suicide the star of the film "Taxi" Sami Naseri. Initially he was sentenced to 16 months in prison for assaulting a man with a knife, but the deadline eased themselves and managed to avoid prison. However, the actor-kicker was detained several times at the Cannes Film Festival - he showed bare ass fans and insulted police officers, for which he thundered in prison. There's something to themselves and had the idea to cut his throat.

A little less than a month ago, July 28, the London home of actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers left the ambulance. His neighbors found the actor lying on the floor without moving. As it turned out, Jonathan took a critical dose of drugs and began to drink it all a decent portion of alcohol. The actor refused medical care and resisted until the police came and forcibly sent him to the hospital. It is not known whether Rhys Meyers was trying to commit suicide, because everyone knows about his boundless love for alcohol, but I'm still glad that the actor is alive and well.

To commit suicide once tried and universal favorite Angelina Jolie. This fact became known for her biography after the book by Andrew Morton, "Angelina Jolie: banned biography." According to him, Angelina suffered from depression and tried to attempt suicide. In addition, the actress was cutting himself with a knife - sounds crazy, but she was trying to get rid of the pain, torments her.

Hard to believe, but the beauty Halle Berry once suffered from unrequited love and tried because of this suicide. After the first divorce, the actress was so depressed that simply could not find any other way than to say goodbye to life:

We parted. I found only this way out of depression: tucked in his car exhaust pipe, closed it from inside and started. I sat in the car, and suddenly like the rear window of my mother appeared. My mother, who has gone through the painful years of marriage, beatings and harassment, brought me and my sister alone, never complained, urged us to be strong and never give up. Now I'm just throwing it - that's what I thought ...
From these words, Holly I just goosebumps. Attempted suicide was a kind of cry for help, and I am glad that the actress finally found it in the face of family and those close to her.

From unrequited love and suffered a famous actor Owen Wilson. After he threw his colleague Kate Hudson, Owen fell into despair - so great was his love for Kate. Actor cut veins and took a large dose of sleeping pills, but doctors arrived on time and managed to save him. According native Owen Wilson, an actor unstable psyche and unbalanced character and attempt to suicide was not a surprise for them. That's really caring family!

Another star, barely survived the love story is simple - it is Lily Allen. In 18 years, Lily threw a beloved man, and the singer tried to slit his wrists. According to her older sister, Lily has always been shy and unsociable person, so it is not even one with whom to discuss their problems. Perhaps loneliness and prompted Allen to take such drastic measures.

I think no one really would not be surprised if I say that Britney Spears tried to kill herself. According to another stellar biographer, thought to commit suicide began to visit the pop princess after the birth of her second son when the marriage to Kevin Federline went down. Soon, the singer tried to take several suicide attempts, but they were unsuccessful. Biographer Ian Halperin:

It all began in September 2006. That's when she started talking constantly something like, "I would have wanted to die" or "It would be better if I went to sleep and never woke up." It seemed that the idea of ​​suicide comforted her, it seemed the only way to escape from life, which has become too difficult to handle.
Today, the singer resumed touring and hopefully, no longer thinks of suicide.

Alec Baldwin has become a living proof that the family scandals do not lead to any good. As you know, the actor for 9 years was married to his peers Kim Basinger, the couple's daughter grows up, which Alec periodically calls up and seen. So that's one of those calls 14-year-old Island not picked up the phone and Alec did not find anything better than to tell a dirty tricks on the answering machine and call her child "stupid little pig." This entry was miraculously became public, and not the best way affected the reputation of Baldwin. Later, the actor admitted guilt almost drove him to suicide.

The first time it was over more than satisfactorily. In the second time Baldwin fulfilled his promise to "swallow pills." After another quarrel with her daughter (the poor girl!) Actor had to call an ambulance. Representatives of Alec, of course, was hushed up the scandal and said that "he was only exceeded dose of sedative."

I think Baldwin's just trying to blackmail his own daughter so "attempted suicide." Low and vile!

Sophisticated ways to take their lives chose Mel Gibson. The actor was driving drunk, for which he was stopped by a police officer who happened to be Jewish. Fell out of the car, the actor became insulted a policeman and blame the Jews "in all the wars in the world." According to friends of the actor, Gibson tried to withdraw himself from the police, that he drew his pistol and shot the actor. In America, it is a popular method of suicide - kind of like you're not a suicide, but a victim.

A few years later, in the midst of a scandal with Oksana Grigorieva actor he threatened to "knock his brains out", the charge of a gun to his temple. But weeping and cries of children, who at this point were in the house Gibson distracted.

Tags

See also

New and interesting