Pregnancy Alba

From day to day in the family of Jessica Alba and Cash Warren has another little joy - their second daughter. Charming 30-year-old actress bravely made this pregnancy and is now in a pleasant anticipation, although by its recognition is not all ready for the appearance of crumbs. Jessica said that the children's room is not fully furnished, and things for my daughter has not yet purchased. But despite this and the young family and all the fans of Jessica can not wait for the good news about the birth of the second daughter of the actress and her husband. All pregnancy Alba does not restrict your diet, but look at this great! Second pregnancy of the actress has been dubbed the "most stylish".

And at events and everyday life, Jessica was trying to look fashionable and well-groomed. It is certainly possible. I think that any future mom should look to Jessica, so I offer you a large collection of images of pregnant actress.

On formal occasions, Jessica shone in the beautiful long dresses and clothing casual.

The world learned of the pregnancy of Jessica after a morning of February 16, 2011 she shared with Facebook users such exciting news: "It's been a while since I last wrote something in facebook. And now, finally, I want to tell you here is just wonderful news: Honor will soon become older sister! Cash and I are very excited and want to share the news directly with you so you do not hear about it in some other place. I appreciate all the love and support you gave me during my first pregnancy, and I will appreciate it now. Have a nice day! Jess »
Explore the city and just at the outputs for Jessica always caught by paparazzi. Even in ordinary life during pregnancy, this actress is charming ...

Many speculated on how call his second daughter Jessica and Cash. So the paparazzi who crave sensations while walking little daughter asked the couple how they will call her little sister (because guessed too!), And she replied, "Eve." Will there be a second daughter to call Eve or family chooses a different name is not clear, but the paparazzi continued to do their job and this is in line with the rest of the pregnant photos of Jessica and little Honor on the beach ...

But very pregnant Jessica's recent interview on the Jay Leno show (who knows English, he will understand what they interpret):

Tags

See also

New and interesting