Metamorphosis

Not so long ago I wrote about the actors who had to shave their heads for roles in future projects. But the bald head - it's just one of the options for transforming the image. See who the actors for the role in certain films radically changed his daily image

Rooney Mara has evolved from a good girl in pirsingovannuyu sotsiopatki (on the screen, of course) for the role of Lisbeth Salander in the remake of the cult thriller "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." For the role Rooney cut long hair, dyed them in charcoal color and made geometric haircut. To grow this beauty, of course, will be a long time, but the role is worth it!

Robert Downey Jr. was replaced for the role in the comedy "Tropic Thunder" color

I offer my deepest apologies Vanessa Hudgens - I had the imprudence to several times over jiving her paparazzi-chronicles, not knowing that she changed her long hair boyish haircut for the role in the film "Gimme Shelter." Vanessa and glamor girl turned into a real tomboy, which can easily and give the eye)))

Kate Winslet for the role in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" dyed hair color and Lead Acid infantile tomboy

James Franco has always walked with short hair. But for the role in "Pineapple Express," he "has attached" his long hair

And how do you Sean Penn as a rocker sad? Actor dramatically changed the image for the role in the film "This Must Be the Place»

Kevin Smith grew a beard to his knees for "Tales of the South»

Kristen Stewart is quite different from "Twilight" Bella androgynous rocker in the image in the movie "The Runaways»

Never thought Hilary Swank standard of masculinity, but to play a guy in a woman's body in an old drama 1999 "Boys Do not Cry" - it will not eat a pound of raisins!

Jared Leto unpredictable dude, so closed up flabby guy for the role in the movie "Chapter 27" - not a problem

Tags

See also

New and interesting