The best flash mobs

If so light, so big! Mobbers follow this unwritten rule permanently. They (mobbers) - these are the people who suddenly for all (and in some cases planned) perform an unusual and, to some extent even strange movements together. This splochaet people and gives them a great mood, and sometimes looks just wonderful! Participants of the flash-mob gather in one place, at one time, thanks to telecommunications, social networking sites and email. Mobbers are not the people who are taking part in mass political and promotions as they dance for free, to get a lot of positive emotions.

I think it's very cool! Present to you the 10 most memorable and spectacular flash mobs during the existence of this movement (a pity that in Russia "flash mob" - it's just a collection of people with the same interests, is obtained as a circle pancake))).

Flashmob during Oprah
Under incendiary hit group Black Eyed Peas «I Got a Feeling» in 2010 passed an unforgettable flash mob, which became the leading real surprise. Nobody expected that the show will turn out so cool, but the organizer of the flash mob Michael Gracey said that everything was so grandly only through the excellent interaction between the crowd and participants Black Eyed Peas. Oprah pleased)))

Flashmob «Glee»

In April of this year, all of America has captured a wave of love for the TV show «Glee». Absolutely all Americans indifferent to it, so the flash mob was inevitable. Even despite the fact that the movements of participants are not synchronous flash mob atmosphere is great! If I were there, would gladly have started dancing. The truth is one nuance - «Glee» I did not look.

Flashmob Supermarket Manchester

It is planned flash mob took place March 14, 2007. About 50 mobbers decided to make an unusual four minute "FREEZE", while five cameras in the store filmed all this action. It turned out really extraordinary. I'm used to that flashmob - a dance, but then found a completely different side of this movement. It is noteworthy that among mobbers in the store were ordinary people who did not know what the catch.

Flashmob pregnant women in London

These pregnant ladies are not afraid of losing a child, and even boldly dancing breakdance. Wow! But it's not just like that, beremenyashki fighting for the rights of pregnant women of the same, but in poor countries, where they do not receive proper medical care. In 2008, a flash mob took place not only in London but also in Berlin, Canada, Paris and Urehte. Look at it is simply impossible, I'm afraid to imagine what is happening in the bellies of these women. This PPC, comrades.

Flashmob Bollywood stars in Times Square

August 4, 2009 dozens of Bollywood stars began to dance in the middle of enchanting Times Square, in order to advertise the series "Bollywood Hero", which aired on one of the American channels. Among the celebrities were the heroes of the series.

Flashmob 100 girls on the square in London Pikadelli

Single Single Ladies has become so popular in November 2009, 100 women could not resist and started to dance the famous dance Beyonce directly to Piccadilly Circus. Well done, girls!

Flashmob «Thriller» in Mexico

In memory of Michael Jackson's 13,957 people took part in this dance. It was this flash mob, which occurred August 29, 2009, the day of 51 th anniversary of the King of Pop is considered a record number of participants. Fans were disguised as zombies, and in the foreground wearing the double Michael Jackson, dressed in a black jacket with trim in gold, white gloves, black patent leather shoes and glasses.

Flashmob on the beach in Australia

At an Australian beaches November 14, 2009 more than 100 mobbers pleasantly surprised vacationers. This unexpected for relaxed sunbathing flashmob was dedicated to Kylie Minogue and her sister Dani. At home love Kylie)

Flashmob at the train station in Sydney

Flash mob called "Move!" Was organized by college students Ultimo, who are supporters of the charity movement "Movement - Life" promotes a healthy and active lifestyle. Flashmob filmed college students Randwick and Sydney University.

Flashmob «Waka-waka» Milan

Shakira fans can dance no worse idol. Flash mob, organized by the Italian fans of the singer, the song was performed «Waka-waka», written for the Football World Cup. Under this kind of music is a sin not to dance)

And on the "snack" flash mob organized by the operator T-mobile. He is out of the list, as is done for advertising purposes.

And here's another mini flash mob dedicated to the wedding of Kate Middleton and Prince William (funny happened):

Tags

See also

New and interesting