The person Dr. House

November 16, 2004 on FOX TV channel has aired a pilot series "Dr. House" since the whole world is sick of this remarkable television series and including myself :)

It is impossible to imagine, "Dr. House" without Hugh Laurie, and this is natural, because the image is so loved by all svolochnaya brilliant doctor - Work brilliant British actor. Still, I propose to imagine another actor in this image. First, we use the confession of series creator David Shore three actors (except Hugh Laurie), who auditioned for the lead role, and in conclusion, I pofantaziruet itself on this subject ...

1. According to the ideological father of the series David Shore, the role of Dr. House was owned by actor Gary Sinise, known for his work in "Forrest Gump" (nominated for "Oscar" and "Golden Globe") television series "Truman" and «CSI: Place Crimes New York »

Incidentally, Sinise as Laurie, a musician (bassist «Lieutenant Dan Band»), I wonder if it was the main criterion when choosing a suitable actor :)

Frankly, I find it difficult to present a serious and usually not as interesting mime 56-year-old actor in the role of the House ...

Lori next competitor - 45-year-old Patrick Dempsey, has to its credit an impressive amount of work actor

immediately apologize admirers of the actor, but he, like me, does not hold out

yet his "medical" role, Patrick was - in 2005, the screens out the TV series "Grey's Anatomy," where the actor played Dr. Derek Shepherd, for which he received later a bunch of awards and nominations

and, finally, one listens to the role of House - actor Rob Morrow

It is believed that the actor himself abandoned that role in favor of the TV series "Numbers»

... Well, it's better, sorry for skepticism :)

2. And now - a controversial part of my post, try to imagine the role of odious doctor of my candidates. I warn you once, the actors are chosen according to my personal preferences, and without taking into account the fact that they are much better paid than those who picked up the creators of "Dr. House" ... just my imagination:

- Gary Oldman. Charisma this guy crush anyone, and playing full bastard he was not accustomed, and it seems that each of his role - the role of the finished drug addict, and limped a few seasons would not strained :)

Seriously, do not be so popular Oldman - who knows, maybe, Laurie would have remained without work ...

- Robert Downey Jr.

Again, in spite of the highest fees ... if my assumption was fulfilled, the creators of «House md» would have had to sit in the first season of debt :)

before, frankly, not very sympathetic to this actor, but his game Sherlock completely changed my opinion. By the way, here's the argument - the image of the genius of the addict for Downey Jr. is no stranger

and a third candidate ... Take the opportunity to offer his favorite actor - Bill Nighy

let anyone accuse me of bias, but I really believe that this House would be the actor has played no less phenomenal than Hugh Laurie

... Just imagine, even more rock 'n' roll and stately House :)

Well, now it's just a fantasy, because Dr. House alone, and this inimitable Hugh Laurie, so we see it, and so we love it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting