Difficult childhood

This woman is now part of the heroine yellow chronicles. What about it do not write only - her body falling apart from Botox, about young lovers about bisexuality, etc. etc. However, this is Janice Dickinson sought all his life - that is it did not stop talking. Usually people tend to be famous for the sake of fame, money and so on. But Janice had several other reasons - she wanted to prove to Mr. Ray Dickinson, her father, that she was not "dirty little whore" and "nothingness».

I do not know, how can you believe such outrageous personages like Dickinson, but I am sure that we should be the last person to mix with the dirt of his father for the sake of public relations. Janice, I do not think the last person, so I believe her. The facts that reveals the star in an autobiographical book "without bodyguards" shocking. Ray Dickinson, who moved with his mother Janice Jenny in New York from Belarus, he served in the Navy. The book Janice recalls that all the habits of communicating with the soldiers of her father suffered at home. Janice first childhood memories were not dressed Christmas tree or just a family gathering for the holiday table, and obscene curses his father, the mother cries, tears sisters Alex and Debbie. Mother of the world's first supermodel, Jenny worked as a nurse and was quite zatyukali woman, limp and weak. Take the children and leave her husband-tyrant she could not - in a small town in Florida she had nowhere to go. Go with the children to their home country, Poland, Jenny, too, could not - there she did not need anyone, as well as in the United States

Once Ray Dickinson returned drunk from the service, he dragged on the second floor of the house sister Janice Debbie. Little Janice was then five years old and she still did not understand what he did to her. But when the future star of the catwalks was nine, his father tried to rape her. The mother saw it all, but I could not do anything: Ray one stroke could nail it in place
"Because I would never would have allowed him to do what he wanted (I would have killed himself immediately afterwards), he raped me every day mentally. He told me that I look like a boy, I was ugly and nobody wants me. I then had one wish: to tear his balls "- Dickinson writes in his book

But, despite the opinion of his father, the school Janice popular. The boys ran herds of long-legged brown-haired woman with expressive eyes, but my father told Janice that would kill her if he found out that she was seeing someone. Therefore, since 12 years Janice main desire was to get away somewhere far away from this nightmare.
She immediately decided that she did not receive an education will be - she made a bet on the exterior. Therefore, immediately after graduation she moved to New York and began to actively go on a variety of casting. In 1973, she was lucky to win the beauty contest "Miss High Fashion" in New York.

But after receiving the title, no modeling agency has not offered a contract Janice - were then demand very different types. Therefore, Dickinson began herself to go to offices - to hire an agent, of course. whereas it could not. Having turned down ten major New York agencies, among which were "Ford modelz" Janice after a few months of searching came "under the wing" by Jacques Silverstein

Luck was simply obliged to smile Janice - after all, that it has undergone in childhood. In 1976, due to familiarity with the model and aspiring actress Lorraine Bracco (which, incidentally, was then girlfriend Silverstein), Janice invited to play in a photo shoot for Paris Vogue. Europe, unlike America, evaluated the exotic appearance Dickinson. Suddenly, she was popular. very popular.

Hundreds of photo shoots for two years, 37 photo for the cover ... If Ray Dickinson, who by then had disappeared somewhere in Florida, saw her, he would have surely said, "Yeah, baby, you fine me udelala - you still worth something »

The world knows how outrageous Janice Dickinson, somewhere feisty somewhere crazy lady. It is something akin to our Lolita - without complexes. But if you know what she went through as a child, look at her behavior changed dramatically. At least for me.

Tags

See also

New and interesting