like a virgin!

Autumn - time for weddings. Some of the celebrities that you nostalgic for the triumph of love, or whether, on the contrary, eager to hear him. Anyway, they gave preference to white. Indeed, some orders can take a sample of those who are about to marry. Fortunately, the trend in traditional wedding dress out every year. So let us at least "light at the end of the tunnel" - let the dress will be white!

Wow! What a mad eclectic! Penelope Cruz is absolutely unimaginable attire: lace pattern and surround it all "sealed" zipper. Modern, but it is not clear. I repent that of attire obviously "fall" sheer sleeves.

Amazing fitted white dress Jennifer Lopez. I fell in love with it at first sight. Of course, it is designed for a slim figure. Strict silhouette and buttons in two rows. Very nice.

Here Jennifer Lopez chose a classic style. But somehow it seems to me that the dress like a paper cut? By the way, the midi-skirt in 2012 (winter) - a very current trend.

Megan Fox wrapped in a sheet. Cheap and cheerful. But Megan Fox even sheet will look "haute coutureĀ».

Jessica Biel white dress perfectly underline the feminine curves

Alessandra Ambrosio seduces his erotic cut. Really liked the flowing fabric skirt. A trim neckline hide small breasts.

Alicia Duval outfit shows us "antidevstvennitsy." The groom is unlikely to "survive" until the wedding night. The neckline for me, as a woman, no interest (most importantly, that nothing jumped out), but the skirt I was interested. But the ladies with lush hips, she is unlikely to fit.

Cameron Diaz just perfect, in my opinion, the white dress with embroidery. And the red shoes and the strap do not give way to "lose." Very gently and expensive.

With all due disrespect for Lindsay Lohan, we must pay tribute, she chose a wonderful decorated with lace. Convenient, comfortable, then certainly not hot. Even such an absurd case does not spoil her style.

Charlize Theron in a white dress with straps over one shoulder. Very elegant, in the spirit of ancient Greece.

Dannii Minogue "covered" roses. The top and really very luxurious. But if the bottom and continued in the same vein, the dress would benefit. And so - looks a little kutse.

Elizabeth Hurley wearing a white dress that reminds me a little bit, sorry, feminine hand. Although, if they have there, in Hollywood, so it is accepted ...

A very "tricky" dress Halle Berry. Golden zip snake is surprisingly very good combined with the bracelet.

Jessica Alba in a dress from curtains. Especially skirt reminds me clear my curtains in the kitchen. But the red belt - it's definitely a must have.

Blake Lively keeps "glorious tradition" curtain dress. Just a lot of things at once. And then there's accessories is clearly not in the subject.

Lucy Liu opted for a more conservative dress-midi. And it's apparent victory. It looks very stylish and feminine.

Nicole Scherzinger chose a white dress in the style of country music. This design draws visual shape.

Natalie Portman looks in this white dress a girl. Bleklovaty views, and these shoes are not appropriate here. It seems that this dress "Chinese fashion designer."

Tags

See also

New and interesting