Accessories

1. Collars apart from attire. It can be combined with different blouses. Bohemian turns out, in my opinion

2. Crazy bracelets from Mira Sezar. Feel Again, depending on the design, can turn and glamorous and bohemian.

3. Leather details. For example, here is the coat from Gucci. The body looks like this:

And separately - like so:

4. fur trim. This season, fur is represented by almost all fashion houses to varying interpretations. That model, which I just could not look away:

5. Belts. I love them very much, but now they are worn on top of everything - even the gentle evening dresses. Good belt - not only the finished image, but also emphasize the waist.

Here is a demonstration of the trend Stars:

6. Sunglasses Boucheron. Perhaps this is strange, but I did not know what brand of all releases sunglasses. And they really liked me.

Their main advantage - they are transparent, but let look good even without a drop of makeup. Conveniently.

You'll excuse me, I'm not trying to domuchit an even number of points, but the "10 Ways of something" 5 of which expressly grind my sympathy does not cause))).

Tags

See also

New and interesting