For the sake of / for a man they could

In the Australian TV show Rove one time attended a very interesting and fun segment. Host Rove McManus asked his famous guests the same question: «Who would you turn gay for?», Someone did not know what to say and laughed it off, and someone called the covenant name so quickly that it seems that they have themselves We thought about it before. I bring to your attention is not very informative, but sometimes the unexpected selection of exclusively unconventional preferences hypothetical stars.

Matt Damon has decided not to be original and gave the predictable answer - he would have considered the prospect of becoming a gay to his best friend since childhood - Ben Affleck.

Adam Sandler chose his partner in the film "Anger Management" - Jack Nicholson.

Mike Myers, whose voice speaks Shrek ...

... Appeared indifferent to Justin Timberlake

He did not look for reciprocity because Justin chose his friend, writer and comedian Andy Samberg, but stressed that it would be in this pair of "main».

The record of brutality - Jason Statham would reconsider its preference for Robert Downey Junior.

But only if he is in a suit of Iron Man!

Cam Robert decided not to rush famous names and selected employees of the hotel, where he lived in Australia, named Patrick. We'll never know who he is and what he looked like, but I hope he was pleased to hear it on TV.

Colin Firth, or could not choose one candidate or just not wanting to offend anyone, called all its partners in the film "Mamma MIA!» -Pirsa Brosnan, Stellan Skarsgard and Dominic Cooper.

Front-man group «Good Charlotte» and part-time husband of Nicole Richie - Joel Madden chose Russell Crowe.

If he was referring to Russell "Gladitore" it is somehow possible to understand :)

Paul Rudd conceded to peers - Seth Rogen.

Jack Black preferred to all other handsome men Shayu LaBaffa.

Steve Carell could succumb to the charms of George Clooney.

Will Ferell and Daniel Craig are both chose Hugh Jackman

But 007 is still requested a small amount of lipstick on the lips of the Australians.

Many visitors do not go far for the answer, and choose the person who is sitting in front of them, that is very Rove McManus. For example, did Ashton Kutcher.

But Hugh Jackman hesitated a long time, but it destroyed the hopes of driving :)

Switch to a mark 6.30.

Will Smith slowly and painfully avoided the answer, but in the end with the filing of persistent Rove focused on super-heroes and chose Wolverine.

Adrian Grenier from the series "Entourage," hope unsuccessfully joked and chose George W. Bush.

Most of all struck by Daniel Radcliffe, who showed that he is really different from other celebrities. He chose Albert Einstein, saying that he considered an outstanding intelligence.

Of course, this question was asked, and the fair sex, but less frequently. Perhaps because they always respond quickly and without any inconvenience.

Singer Pink chose Natalie Portman, because she combines both beauty and intelligence.

Anne Hathaway chose Cate Blanchett, because she played great man (Bob Dylan in "I'm Not There") and it could be used to diversify the relationship.

But Kylie Minogue are more attracted to women 20s-30s of the last century, so she chose the American actress Tallulah Benkhed.

If this question is asked me, I would, definitely, named Scarlett Johansson and Emma Stone.

And to whom would fall your choice :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting