Stock joy

I want to branded thing, but I did not have enough money. But I want, and at least count on the forehead teshi - I can not refuse. What should I do in this case - to collect money / borrow / take credit / beg? Good any of these options, but as for me, the easiest way to search for the desired bagatelle in stock shop. However, it should distinguish between "right" and "wrong" sinks

To begin to understand how a thing from a certain line falls into the drain? Most people think that this is - unsold items from previous collections.

Basically, the way it is, but unrealized products - is not the only source of replenishment of stock fund. Very often in the stock fund's clothing sent directly from the factory, not available in stores. For example, the factory has purchased materials for the production of 1,000 units of clothes and sewed 900. Of the unused materials are sewn the same things, but they are taken once stock dealers, not the network. Or another option - the company refused to purchase part of the crisis. This clothing also goes into drains.

As for marriage, it's good, it does not have to get into the drain, but, alas, this rule is often violated, already through dealers. Factories producing often "take off" all unsold goods at the lowest price, and when sorting, not wanting to lose money, dealers sell defective items directly to the owner of katabatic stores. However, marriage is marriage strife - if, due to variance in the value of the thing half a centimeter seam is reduced by half, then why not?

I do not know in other cities, but we have under the guise of "sink" which just does not sell. We have more than a dozen shops "Runoff + second hand", which is proving to clean second. In general, it should be understood that the store, value their reputation, will not sell brand new items for 100-200 dollars in parallel with the second 100 rubles per kilogram. Making stock shop is not inferior to the conventional network, some even equipped as boutiques. In fact, many chain stores have their own stock centers on the other end of the city (at least in our case). But, alas, their range is small, and is updated rarely - mostly illiquid sizes

It is unlikely that you can find something worthwhile))

I'll tell you about myself: I'm in stock shops I go often, but find yourself there is something suitable rarely works. Although I know that the other luckier: dress up from head to toe in brands, while saving thousands

Tags

See also

New and interesting