Warhol

I already wrote about the paintings of shit, sperm and fabulous value of these masterpieces. The paintings, which will be discussed below, is not so extreme, they could easily pass for a work of any painter of abstract art, but they have a peculiarity: they draw no man, but ... a monkey. Cute kaputsinchik named Pockets Warhol figachit abstract paintings that are bought for 200, 300 and even $ 400 (probably, depending on the sense of saturation). Thus Warhol monkey earn on upgrading shelter in Toronto, where he currently lives. In Pockets already have a fan club, some of whose members genuinely believe that bibizyana - reincarnation flamboyant Andy Warhol

Worker animal shelter, where he lives Pockets (the name given the monkey on arrival), says Capuchin, but finding themselves in a cage, began to behave very strangely. He always drove paws on the floor. Laugh for the woman gave Pockets brush and paper, and in no time the monkey nalyapala abstraktsionistskoe canvas. You could throw it and forget it, but the lady just realized that drawing a monkey - is vesch and trumpeted about their pet in the local media. Pockets soon acquired the name of Warhol

I'm not so crazy to say that there is any sense, but the benefits are definitely there - this daub buy, the money goes to fund the orphanage where he lives Pockets Warhol and many other animals. It's definitely a good

By the way, during this writing, I have matured idea. Since animal painting is so popular, I'll take a minute, dip your cat's tail in ink and let draws. What do you think will buy at least a hundred "green"?))

Tags

See also

New and interesting